business claim 1992 and onwards

sharpgun
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5946 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As I read it all of the charges you are claiming are over 6 years, and to my extremely untrained and amateur eye, they do seem to be relying on that pretty much. If they can get it struck out on that basis then they don't need to worry about the charges issue. There may be some merit in amending your POC if the judge felt they were inadequate and I think it's likely you would be given the opportunity to do that if there's a hearing for it, but I don't think you have a problem. As I've said though I am not a professional so don't rely on my word.

Personally I would phone the court for advice on what may happen.

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a bundle for a stay hearing, but keep an eye out for any updates to it. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/114505-bundle-stay-hearing.html

The information for completion of the AQ is in the link I gave you in post 173.

What's Best for You?

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Sorry sharpgun - I must have been having a blonde moment. I'll get back to you on this.:smile:

What's Best for You?

I'll PM you in a bit....

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

• 4 weeks later...

Er.. yes! I pm'd you telling you to ring the court but you never got back to me. So, did you ring them?

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Gary won't be around much for a few weeks sharpgun. I think it would be wise to write back to Cobbetts as soon as possible, and tell them that you prefer to keep everything in writing with your pending court case. You could provide an email address to speed things up.

I guess you need to sort out a court bundle, ensuring you have plenty covering the Limitations Act.

What's Best for You?

• 3 months later...

Hey Sharpgun, how did you get on in court? Is this settled now or still rumbling on?

What's Best for You?