Daughter vs A & L

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6542 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I thought I may as well keep people posted about my progress even those it's early days!

I am helping my daughter claim back the charges from her Young Workers credit card. We have just sent the DPA form so have a way to go yet. Let's hope she has the same luck like a lot of you here have had :)

Pam.

Pam.

If anything I've said helps you then please feel free to tip my scales!

Thanks for that. It is nice to see people coming in early in the process, so that others who are thinking of starting out can follow their progress. Good luck.:)

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

And remember... It's not about luck... You are simply getting back what is yours...

• Confused 1

If you have found this post (or any other post) useful ensure you click on the scales in the top right of that post to give credit where credit is due.:D

DO YOU HAVE A WEBSITE AND WANT TO PROVIDE A VALUABLE LINK TO THIS FORUM ? Go to this thread:-http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=52854

As ever, with (I believe most if not) all advice given on this website, I am not qualified to give any advice and you are duly warned that any decisions are your own decisions made on your own account and no liability will be accepted for any advice followed ! Use your own judgment.

Seek advice of a qualified, insured, professional if you have any doubts.

Well they have received the DPA request yesterday so I should get the details soon lol I'm all ready with my calculator!

Pam.

• 2 weeks later...

Could a mod please move this to the MBNA section :)

I have received a letter from MBNA, returning the £10 and including just an A4 list of all the charges. They say I must resubmit my request if I want a full DPA. That's what I asked for originally!!!! They have said that I must fill in the attached form and send prove of identity. What do I actually need to send them, as they ask for a passport or driving licence, I assume they mean a copy of them. I also assume that the date of my original DPA request stands, not the date I send this information off.

Thanks in advance guys.

Pam.

Seems like MBNA are taking it to the extreme with regards to the DPA request. They need to be able to satisfy themselves that the person making the request is entitled to the information, but to ask for documents such as a passport is taking it to the extreme. It should be sufficient for them to have the relevent account details and perhaps a copy of a utility bill. It might be worth ringing the Information Commissioners office for advice if they insist on seeing identity documents.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6542 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks