Saint v Barclays

saintly_1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6026 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I did a LOT of reading before i actually sent off for my statements if someone brings up a subject im not too sure about i go read some more so i know a bit more

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (amended just for Bookie)

"How do I...?" A Dummies' Guide to this Forum

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Please Donate if you can - help CAG help others

I offer help and advice in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience. I am NOT a legal or financial expert. There are many CAG members and site team who are better qualified. Please do not make major decisions based on my advice alone.I do not give advice via P.M's. If anyone can correct my mistakes or improve on my advice, please do.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems that way at the moment Daren However im back at work on monday after having 2 weeks off(i only work school term times as im the cook at a local primary/junior school)

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (amended just for Bookie)

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

I offer help and advice in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience. I am NOT a legal or financial expert. There are many CAG members and site team who are better qualified. Please do not make major decisions based on my advice alone.I do not give advice via P.M's. If anyone can correct my mistakes or improve on my advice, please do.

Ah haaaa, so you dooo understand about the biscuit thing then. Do you still serve up Gipsy Tart for pudding these days? That was my favourite school pud!

I thought you lived on this site, as you are always giving useful advice, and helping out!

No Gypsy Tart on the menu at the moment BUT we are going back to the 'old style' dinners means a lot more prep work without the extra hours being given but at least the kids are getting 'proper' food now

Thanks for your comments but everything i have learnt ive learnt from this site

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Just had a thought ........ This account is a joint account we can sign cheques independantly . At the moment all letters we have sent we have both signed BUT all correspondence that we have had back is just addressed to hubby (cheek of it ) Now my thought is when it comes to filing for court would it be best if just I applied as i will be the one dealing with the it all the majority of the time (ie any phone calls / emails) or should i still do it in joint names ?

(Wouldnt like it to get to the exciting bit only for them not to talk to me )

Saint

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Will have a chat with hubby when he finally gets home from work tonight .. Its amazing what goes through your head when sat having a quiet moment drinking coffee before the start of the day LOL

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Yes i know what you mean. You become so involved it can seem to be taking over your life

I find it strange that i am able to give people the benefit of my experience and knowledge from what i have learned from others, but have a mental block when it comes to my own claim

Thanx for the help Trucker time i made a move and got ready for work (always feels like a chore after a couple of weeks off) oh well not long to the summer hols (off for 6 weeks then ) :D

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

No Gypsy Tart on the menu at the moment BUT we are going back to the 'old style' dinners means a lot more prep work without the extra hours being given but at least the kids are getting 'proper' food now

Thanks for your comments but everything i have learnt ive learnt from this site

Sorry to back track. Just want to say that the work you, and others like you do in school, is so important and I salute you! As a Parent Govenor, I know that the meals school cooks prepare, really are the only square meal that alot of kids will get that day, even in this day and age! Alot more preparation involved with no extra time- but as you suggest, a lifetime of happy memories for those kids and the benefit of tasty nutritionally balanced food. (Finished my speech now!)

I just don't believe you have a wicked side saintly_1, only a highly developped sense of humour, and keen sense of justice.

Thanx for the vote of confidence vincymum We have a high amount of 'free dinners' in my school .... its not in one of the more affluent areas but the kids are great on the whole .I have to be honest and say i much prefer the infant/juniors than the high school.

Once i get my settlement from B's i might seriously consider getting my cheeky devil tattoo done :eek:

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Thanx for the vote of confidence vincymum We have a high amount of 'free dinners' in my school .... its not in one of the more affluent areas but the kids are great on the whole .I have to be honest and say i much prefer the infant/juniors than the high school.

Once i get my settlement from B's i might seriously consider getting my cheeky devil tattoo done :eek:

I don't know which set I prefer yet.

As for the tattoo, I think you must be mad!!! Despite having 2 children, (I almost swore at the nurses who told me I arrived too late for an epidural-my baby arriving about 7 minutes after my request) I'm seriously ALLERGIC to ANY form of PAIN. However, some of the tatoos I've seen are true works of art. Good luck!

I don't know which set I prefer yet.

Despite having 2 children, (I almost swore at the nurses who told me I arrived too late for an epidural-my baby arriving about 7 minutes after my request) I'm seriously ALLERGIC to ANY form of PAIN. However, some of the tatoos I've seen are true works of art. Good luck!

My eldest 2 were born in Spain, they don't believe in pain relief ther (well at the time anyway)... My ex wife was 48hrs with first and 32 hours with the second.The third was born here 55 hrs (with epidural) and the fourth.. well she didn't want to wait in hospital for 2 days... 45 mins from first contraction to birth... Hospital 20 miles away

My eldest 2 were born in Spain, they don't believe in pain relief ther (well at the time anyway)... My ex wife was 48hrs with first and 32 hours with the second.The third was born here 55 hrs (with epidural) and the fourth.. well she didn't want to wait in hospital for 2 days... 45 mins from first contraction to birth... Hospital 20 miles away

OMG! :shock: Glad you replied this morning, or else I would of had nightmares! As memory recalls, the Spanish were feared for certain types of torture in the past......something about an inquisition???

The poor lady! And hospital 20 miles away.......:shock: :shock: :shock:

But 4 marvellous kids I hope Trucker! :D :D

Dont you have a TV Trucker ;-) ...... i found out what was causing it after the 2nd ;-) so sent him to the vets ;-) .... butcher did offer to do it but said his stitching was a bit rough

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Dont you have a TV Trucker ;-) ...... i found out what was causing it after the 2nd ;-) so sent him to the vets ;-) .... butcher did offer to do it but said his stitching was a bit rough

I do now...and a pc ...and an ex wife... she found out what was causing it too...ouch!!!...lol

Ok back on track ..... printing off LBA and SOC for posting tomorrow will be send recorded delivery (before daren has to remind me ;-) )

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Ok back on track ..... printing off LBA and SOC for posting tomorrow will be send recorded delivery (before daren has to remind me ;-) )

thought you had done this at least twice before meg.

Nope ....... i read loads before i actually sent off for my statements wanted to be as informed as i could be Everything that i know has come from reading threads on here ..... Luckily i seem to have a good memory for things :)

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar