Total bankers***won***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4286 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They are phoning me again on wed. I will tell them thanks but no thanks. I just hope they don't start getting nasty and cancelling OD's. I didn't think I needed a loan ntil they mentioned it. £3000 would see me right. If they pay me my claim I will clear all debts!

Thanks lat, I will take a look at the Managed loan threads now.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Freaky, who knows what spurs the internal workings of HSBC, I think they just have a very aggressive sales regime.

HSBC are selling you their services, they are not doing anything to assist you.

As Lattie says just tell their sales people you are suing them for the unlawful charges they have been deducting from you for the last 6 years, when they settle the claim this will cover the overdraft and therefore you are managing your own finances very nicely thank you.

pete

and if you like - you can just say - i don't discuss my finances over the phone - please send me a letter (and a glossy pamphlet, if you like)

and don't worry about them taking revenge - it just doesn't work like that.

I didn't mention the fact that I was reclaiming charges to the guy from HSBC as I thought if he knew that he might be inclined to take a harder line with me.

Thanks Pete.

Although he probably did know this which was why he was phoning on a bank hol to give me some Fiendly advice.

also, should I ring DG to see if they received my breakdown? I know they have because it was signed for on tuesday.

I suppose I am being a bit optimistic thinking I will hear anything yet?

It is so frustrating though as the bank has started picking on me good style over things they never have before.

They are a bunch of total bankers!

sorry freaky - just busy - go ahead and call them - just to ask if they have received your breakdown - don't get into any big discussions with them - just dusts your claim off - don't go ringing all the time - just once!

still not heard from court or dg! Should I be worried? Sent letter to dg on 3rd and received notice of transfer on 1st.

Well, received a letter form the court today.

" district judge ................... has considered the statements of case and allocation questionaires filed (although there were no AQ's required) and allocated the claim to the small claims track.

The hearing of the claim will take place at 12.30 on the 20th june at ..................... county court and should take no longer than 2 hours.

The court must be informed immediately if the case is settled by agreement before the hearing date.

Each party shall deliver to every other party and to the court office copies of all documents (including any experts report) on which he intends to rely at the hearing no later than 14 days before the hearing."

Thats what it says, just thought I would type it out in full to see if peeps thinks its normal and nothing to worry about.

Please let me know your thoughts as its all getting very scary now.

I am currently waiting for my court bumph. HSBC filed a defence today so I presume that the court bumph is on its way. I shall compare mine to yours when I receive mine.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Yep I think that this is pretty normal now you should read this thread as it will help http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/78873-new-after-28-days.html

Also this one will come in useful http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/33060-basic-court-bundle.html :)

Guide to claiming back your bank charges

Most of your questions can be answered by following this link.

can anyone tell me why HSBC staff refuse to give me their names on the phone? Every time I speak to someone they ask for my details before they can continue with any conversation regarding accounts. They want name, date of birth, favorite football team....etc...etc but when I ask for a surname of the person I am talking to they tell me they don't give it out for security reasons!?

Any thoughts?

I haven't called HSBC for a while now but when I did they did give me their full name. Sometimes they even spelt the name for me! This must be something new.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

I have had to speak to the bank on 4 occasions in the last week and have not been able to get names of any of them. Also when I have received letters, I always call and ask to speak to the person who signed it but that never happens! Its so bl**dy frustrating. Imangine them calling me and me saying sorry but you will have to speak to my grandmother as I am unavailable!

Sorry for the rant but am well cheesed of with them at present!

I have the same problem freaky although I have managed once to speak to a senior manager who signed a lerrer. I just kept refusing to speak to anyone else and said that I thought it was extremely rude and poor service that a person can send me a letter but does not have the decency to speak to me themselves :-)

Guide to claiming back your bank charges

Most of your questions can be answered by following this link.

I tried that one but they just said "you will have to call back at another time to see if (whoever) is available." But you know what its like trying to speak to anyone there, it takes at least 10 mins to get a human voice so I tend to give in just to resolve the matter asap.

I can't wait for my claim to be competed as I am closing all accounts with them and going to deal in cash only from now on and kep it all under the matress!:D

Try this number 08456 076779. It is a direct number to a person instead of automated thing. Unfortunately it is not available at the weekend.

Hi all. I am starting a claim for my mother in law. This is the 3rd claim I have been involved in but have not used this site from the start before.

I have worked out all the charges and transfered all the details to the spreadsheet.

Can someone confirm the next step. The way I see it is I send the prelim letter together with schedule of charges including 8% interest.

Is this right?:confused:

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4286 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks