Total bankers***won***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4286 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi AGE! Thanks for the well wishes! Did you miss me?:D (silly question really! Of course you did.) LOL:D

I see pete and johnny have kept you on your toes!

Hope all is well!:)

While I am here, do you have T&C's for 2000? I can't get the links to work it the t&c's thread.

(how bad did I feel about the man flu comment?) :oops:

Are you in the foot 'n mouth exclusion zone, PD? ;):D LOL

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

Welcome back mate! Can't believe you too time off to go to the 'ostiple though, I had AIDS last week and I still went to work. Youth of today I tell thee!

Seriously though, welcome back amigo. Remember to make sure your missus waits on you hand and foot! You might as well milk it for all it's worth!!

a pleased

r-t-v

25/01/07 Statements collected online

27/01/07 Prelim sent

09/02/07 Thank you letter received (and duly ignored)

12/02/07 LBA on its way

27/02/07 MCOL filed

26/03/07 Defence entered

02/04/07 Notice of transfer paperwork received

10/04/07 Lattie's hastner sent

19/04/07 AQ arrived (never mind lattie!)

20/04/07 Last Chance letter sent to DG, AQ filled out.

08/05/07 AQ returned to courts, cc'd to DG

11/06/07 Request for the defence to be struck out sent after not hearing from the court for 5 long weeks.

14/06/07 Directions hearing set for the end of August. 10 long weeks away.

14/06/07 rob-the-viking waits yet longer......

23/08/07 DG apply for a stay, instantly granted by judge.

29/08/07 The waiting begins again, 7 months since prelim was sent.

"If you kick a Tiger in the ass, you'd better have a plan to deal with it's teeth!!"

I had AIDS last week

Ar**hole In Dire Straits Rob? LOL :D :D

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Thanks lat and rob!

Don't think I would cut it with boy's out in the desert rob. To much of a wimp. Although I did take once get a nettle sting and almost didn't cry!:D

Good job there are people like you and your buds looking after things! Big respect to you boy's.

luckily the mrs is off on hols for a week so don't have to strain myself doing stuff like moving! As if I would milk it!!!:)

At the end of the day whatever is wrong with me, there are always others with worse problems so I count my lucky stars evey waking morning!

Good to be back!:D

Oops! Sorry R-T-V

Just realised my last post sounded like an insult - it wasn't -

Ar**hole In Dire Straits

It's a condition I have suffered from after eating Gurkha curry and drinking gurkha rum.......... :shock:

I've a few friends who used to be Vikings too, you're all doing a grand job out there, Mate

Keep safe

John :-)

Nemo me impune lacessit

A-a-a-a-r-g-HH!!! :oops:

Touche PD! and night- night ! xx

Nemo me impune lacessit

Glad you're back Freaky!!

th_laugh-3.gif

Any advice given by me is based solely on my experience in claiming, my experience in CAG or my opinion. I have no legal background. I want to encourage others to reclaim what is theirs.

Got a DCA breaking OFT guidance. Complain to the OFT about the DCA. Help put an end to these practices-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/letter-templates/155095-complain-oft-about-unfair.html#post1652270

Register with CAG today, its free, its a great community:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/register.php

kennythecelt@consumeractiongroup.co.uk.

Thankyou Kennythecelt:)

Thread moved to success forum.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

• 4 years later...
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4286 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks