Total bankers***won***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4287 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It would be best to just in case they ask for it later. Give them all the info poss that way they cannot stall coz info not supplied etc.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

your welcome. sorry about previous post. I'm a bit like Jonathan Ross. I have trouble with my rrrrrr's lol

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

Just a list of your charges with dates for each item and how any interest relates to your claim, the CAG spreadsheet does all this but I think your well down the line with MSE so probably best to stick to what you have submitted to the court, I’m not familiar with the MSE documents.

We are pretty sure from the questions in the threads DG don’t receive anything from HSBC, they work purely from what the courts and we send them. The best way to think of it is DG will need to know what you are claiming for before they can do anything, most importantly make you an offer so let them know as soon as possible.

pete

Just a schedule detailing date, desciption of charge, amount of charge etc, so that it agrees with your claim. Also after you have sent it give it acouple of days and give them a call to see if they have received it.

PS On top of schedule put your name, account number and claim ref numer on it.

Just looking through my statements and there is no "description" of the charges next to it. In most case just says "total charges".

Any ideas as where to find description will be more than welcome.:?

Total charges are mostly for unauthorised overdraft. Look at the your statements & see if you had exceeded your limit. Put the description of unauthorised overdraft next to all Total Charges in your list. I did this and it was never questioned.

Im sayin nawt about Jo's arse

pete

Verrrrrry funny Pete lol:p

hi

if you use the england-simple-excel the total days since offence is worked out automatically for you.

also if it says on your statement - just type that in.

Charges description on statements - Please Read

6. Interest calculation spreadsheets

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

Right, the spreadsheet should already contain all the formulas you need. For the date you need to put it in the form 02/04/07 and not 02.04.07. Then put the description of the charge in and then the amount. The spreadsheet should then do its clever job of calculating the No of days and the interest.

On that one you put the description of your charge down, then the amount of charge and then the date you incurred the cahrge. The spreadsheet ashould then calculate the rest.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4287 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks