New---after 28 Days - Maybe No Aq!!!!!!!

lateralus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6121 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

also... i did send a breakdown to solicitor the other week as they asked for it, but i did this in the format I was querying above ie; highlighted copies of my duplicate statements! I did not send one to court.

Yes i joined this site late, way after my claim had been started. I will fill in sppreadsheet this evening but what hap:confused: pens if the figures produced - interest wise - are different from the ones on my claim...I have a feeling they might be!! Will this make the whole figure I'm claiming invalid?

I had the same concerns. Have a look at the "Total bankers" thread

oh, michael, how did you get to be so clever - i'd have said reset the date on the s/s to the filing date - but i'd never have known how to actually do it - you way sounds easier.

i don't want you two to get upset over this - or anybody else - we'll just tidy it up and get it off - ok? now, they will know you are with us - they can't mistake the way we do things - and it counts! i won't sleep tonight if i think you guys are worried about this - just get things in order, ok?

Wait until you receive the Notice of Acknowledgement (not the Notice of Issue) from the court and then send a copy to the bank’s solicitors, since they are the ones who will now be dealing with your claim. Their name and address will be on page 2. they always ask for a breakdown before they make an offer - so send them one.

Already answered, you just have to read the reply

Awesome, cheers folks :)

you really should start a thread in the lloyds forum. this is a general one for absent AQ'S. :) this thread is in the HSBC forum.

both banks have eniterly different tactics when settling claims.

Today I received the Notice of Transfer of Preceedings with the AQ bit crossed out. my question is about the sending of a schedule to the banks solicitors. I'm vs. Lloyds, I sent 2 copies to the court after the claim was submitted with a letter requesting they were attached to my claim. I have never received a letter of acknowledgment, so have not sent a copy to the banks solicitors (Sechiari Clark and Mitchell, Dept SO, PO Box 499, 1-5 Queens Road Quadrant, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 3XJ - for info sasquash)... do I need to do this now?

Also, am I meant to do anything in reply to this Notice of Transfer, or do I now wait for the court date or send the letter mentioned before to Lloyds solicitors?

Sorry... bit confused!!

I think I'm still waiting for the Notice of Acknowledgement?

I haven't seen the banks name and address on any letters I've had, so I'll just wait for that I GUess??

start a thread in the lloyds forum this is HSBC

Today I received the Notice of Transfer of Preceedings with the AQ bit crossed out. my question is about the sending of a schedule to the banks solicitors. I'm vd. Lloyds, I sent 2 copies to the court after the claim was submitted with a letter requesting they were attached to my claim. I have never received a letter of acknowledgment, so have not sent a copy to the banks solicitors (Sechiari Clark and Mitchell, Dept SO, PO Box 499, 1-5 Queens Road Quadrant, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 3XJ - for info sasquash)... do I need to do this now?

Also, am I meant to do anything in reply to this Notice of Transfer, or do I now wait for the court date or send the letter mentioned brfore to Lloyds solicitors?

Sorry... bit confused!!

have you got a thread in LLOYDS forum. excellent advice on there. hsbc and lloyds have totally difft tactics when it comes to settling

start a thread in the lloyds forum this is HSBC

Thought the top (initial) post said this could be for all banks as it seems to be a new process all courts are following regardless of bank.

Any chance of this being moved out to a general area then if its a problem that its in the HSBC area???????????????