New---after 28 Days - Maybe No Aq!!!!!!!

lateralus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6120 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought the top (initial) post said this could be for all banks as it seems to be a new process all courts are following regardless of bank.

Any chance of this being moved out to a general area then if its a problem that its in the HSBC area???????????????

yes but you need to start a thread for your particular claim in the relevant forum then peeps will be able to help you every step of the way. they wont on here as its a generalised one specifically for non AQ'S

TO OTHER FORUM USERS: WELCOME, THIS IS HERE SOLELY BECAUSE I HELP WITH THIS FORUM - I DON'T SEE WHY ANY OF IT WOULDN'T APPLY TO ANY OTHER BANK/INSTITUTION - FEEL FREE TO ADD TO OUR THREAD AND USE ANY INFO -

Quote from the first post. Any chance of a move to general as HSBC seems to be getting terratorial !!!!!! :D

yes but you need to start a thread for your particular claim in the relevant forum then peeps will be able to help you every step of the way. they wont on here as its a generalised one specifically for non AQ'S

Which if you read my post, was exactly what my question was about.

Why try to start a new one when this has all the useful info on it already?? So what if it is in the HSBC area?

OKAY YOU MESS

Milley I'm going to start my own thread and it would be my pleasure if you would join me?

Thanks for nothing Kim, I hope you claim goes well

NOT

:lol: Well said sasquash!! I have already started one in Lloyds, as we are OBVIOUSLY not welcome here.

Kimmy01, you may have more posts than some, but you are also way ruder than most too!

:lol: Well said sasquash!! I have already started one in Lloyds, as we are OBVIOUSLY not welcome here.

Kimmy01, you may have more posts than some, but you are also way ruder than most too!

look guys youve missed my point entirely. on the relevant bank forums there are some great guys who will help out. each bank has completely different tactics and trust me lloyds are alot worse than HSBC that is why i said start a thread in lloyds.

Lattie and I talked about this when she first started this thread, we decided because this was a court thing not a bank thing and no one else had spotted the new procedure we would leave this thread open to everyone which is why she says everyone is welcome.

This has the benefit of pooling everyone’s experience and what the court are sending out which has to be a plus for everyone when information about a very very new procedure is so sparse on the ground.

So yes this thread is open to everyone (sorry Kimmy we don't have enemy's here)

pete

If you don't tell them the name of each charge they'll only use that against you in their defence - they did in mine and I had named all the charges. Best not to give them a lever.

Cheers

John:)

No I'm not on the wrong thread - this is for you Freakyleaky in answer to your post about charges.

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

Lattie and I talked about this when she first started this thread, we decided because this was a court thing not a bank thing and no one else had spotted the new procedure we would leave this thread open to everyone which is why she says everyone is welcome.

This has the benefit of pooling everyone’s experience and what the court are sending out which has to be a plus for everyone when information about a very very new procedure is so sparse on the ground.

So yes this thread is open to everyone

pete

Thats what I thought pete. (but i don't have many posts to my name so what do I know)

So yes this thread is open to everyone (sorry Kimmy we don't have enemy's here) didnt say you did. :)

pete

not disputing that but when you have newbies posting on here "now back to my thread please." meaning this one ;) it should be in the general forum as other bank claimants are getting non AQ'S now.

it got taken out of context my posts.

Well this was started as a shoot from latties http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/71343-when-you-have-filed.html thread because the system changed and we saw it, so it was done in the HSBC forum. wherever it is it needs as much input as possible to find out whats going on and whos doing what. This isnt a bank thing its the district judges.

pete

Back to my claim please. I am with Lloyds TSB, any idea of the name and address???

now someone who will get as far as court claim will know the lloyds address and this is about non AQ'S! ;) this is what i meant and was trying to be helpful :rolleyes: by suggesting to start their own thread in the lloyds forum

JMHO

Do what I have been doing and say its on page 2 of the acknowledgement paperwork from the court. That also has the added bonus of getting people who are just doing what they are told to actualy read what they have been sent.

pete

As far as I am concerned none of us know enough about this new procedure, both what the district judges are intending to do from the local courts and how the banks (all the banks) solicitors are going to react.

Until we do, any information is important to all of us from whatever source . My claim is with HSBC, but if I have information that can help someone with another bank then I will freely give it and I would hope we all feel the same.

I will leave it up to Lattie to decide if she leaves her thread in the HSBC forum or takes it to the General forum, wherever it is I will still be posting here and hope everyone else with an interest in this new procedure does too.

pete

guess i missed all the fun..........

this was a new trend spotted and since i help out on this forum = i naturally posted it here - IF ANYONE WANTS TO COME AN JOIN IN THE DISCUSSION ABOUT THE NEW TREND OF DISPENSING WITH AQ'S - PLEASE FEEL FREE - WHILE DISCUSSIONS OF OTHER POINTS WOULD BE BEST DISCUSSED IN INDIVIDUAL FORUMS. NOW, IF ANYBODY FROM ANOTHER FORUM WANTS TO COPY POST 1 AND PUT IT IN THEIR FORUM WITH THEIR SOLICITOR'S NAME AND ADDRESS ON THE NUDGING LETTER - PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DO SO.

bottom line - i don't care who responds to it, from where, but it's about not getting an aq and how to deal with it. i also don't care if someone wants to start a thread with this post 1 in another forum. let's just everyone work together to get peeps their money!

Well, reading the last 40 posts was thoroughly helpful. Big thanks to Kimmy, sasquash and mlilley for wasting post space in their pointless squabble !!! Seriously, why bother getting so bitchy ???

ITS IN THE HSBC FORUM !!!

I think we need a new thread, now this one has been spammed to death with 2 pages of tit for tat arguing.

Anyway,

I have never named any of my charges, on any spreadsheet (i used MSE), as they all seem to say CHG - Recall. surely they cant reprimand me for not telling them something which they already know !??!

All they have to do is look at my account, and if they are checking all the charges (which id hope they are, otherwise id have made up another £1000 worth) Surely they can see for themselves what i was charged for ??

I dont understand why we have to name them ?