nationwide, i'm coming to get you!

callumsgran
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6515 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

UPDATE! got my a**e in gear and done it today! why should they keep my money any longer? better in my pocket than in theirs eh?

I QUESTION THEREFORE I AM!! [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Unfortunately i'm not an expert in any given field legally and my advice and that of the Consumer Action Group and the Bank Action Group is given without prejudice and without liability so please if in any doubt whatsoever seek help from an insured qualified professional. Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions and not condoned or endorsed in any way, shape or form by CAG. Thank you! :p

I have been smoke-free for 4yrs

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have today received bog standard reply to my prelim letter. sorry i havent posted before, didnt know how to do it! doh!!! thanx bookworm for your guidance. nationwide owe me £1519.37 for 5 yrs charges! sending lba tomorrow. will keep you all posted!

Unfortunately i'm not an expert in any given field legally and my advice and that of the Consumer Action Group and the Bank Action Group is given without prejudice and without liability so please if in any doubt whatsoever seek help from an insured qualified professional. Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions and not condoned or endorsed in any way, shape or form by CAG. Thank you! :p

thats all bye the bye anyway, i didnt give them all that info and i got my statements back well within the 40 days AND i didnt PAY a penny!

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE totally ignored my lba (although ive checked & its been delivered!), just waiting to find some dosh i need £120! which is not easy to find at mo, so i can do my mcol online! cant wait

hiya, prob be friday for me, as hubby gets paid then! i'm so bloody frustrated to have come this far then have to wait to claim! its a shame there is not somewhere we cant 'borrow' the court fees against what we get back isn't it? if i win the lottery tonight (fat chance!) i might set up something for the likes of us on here. good idea?:)

Be careful, because nationwide are closing accounts. Get a parachute

thanx bf, already sorted! opened co-op in january & have just got one at nat west so i got 2 kinds of debit card. handy for those institutions that only take one or the other Diane x:)

UPDATE rang charlie rasher (charles bacon) last night and left a msg for him to c all me today regarding non response to lba, to give them the chance to settle out of court! a young lady called me today and told me the matter was transferred to member services now and that they have 56 days to complete investigations of my complaint! ummmm..... so i told her that if we couldnt come to some agreement over the phone today i would go ahead with my claim on friday this week and that i was giving them a chance to settle out of court so as they didnt have to pay court costs and 8% interest as i would get my charges back, she replied that they are aware that they would have to pay the £120 costs when it came to court. so i just said thanks for the call and i will see you in court!:cool:

Hi jools, non not yet, still dont have the cash yet. its doin my head in too! all that work just to stumble at the last hurdle, bummer eh?:(

Charlie Rasher - I love it!

I was in the same boat, having to save up the £120, but things moved fast as soon as I did. Good luck!

£949.54 reclaimed from Nationwide June 06

Hi Cillitbanger, sorry missed your reply earlier,I have been searching for all my stuff regarding our old mortgages we have moved 3 times in 4 yrs I keep reading all the info on claiming back redemption fees,but 1 maybe 2 have no early redemption charge at all ,what a let down. but the one I am looking at now has approx 1250. not too bad.

I still need to do some more reading,but I haven't got anything to loose have I.

Do hope you can move forward soon with N/W.

I am going away on thurs but I will try to log in from time to time via internet cafe,(as if I know how that works)as I have got to keep an eye on my moneyclaim, I will have to learn fast!!!!!!!!

good luck,jools

thanks muchly moxie n jools, where you off to jools? somewhere nice? i'm planning to go somewhere nice n sunny when N/W cough up! i think we all bloody well deserve it dont you? have a good time anyway, catcha when u get back!:)

I agree, I'm spending some of my reclaimed charges on a holiday to Italy in September. Can't wait! Didn't think I would have a holiday this year.

£949.54 reclaimed from Nationwide June 06

I know great innit? i havent had a holiday for 3yrs, got married 2 yrs ago and didnt even have a honeymoon cos we couldn't afford it!!!

Hi all, have just checked online banking (no i havent got my money back yet!) and ive got a reply to an online message i sent on the 7th june saying i was today filing an online claim for my charges back! my reply came from vicky mitten (ah bless) saying thank you for your message. i apologise for the delay in responding to your message, and any inconveniencecaused. I have sent an urgent message through to the relevant department in regards to the charges, they will contact you directly in regards to these. If you require any further assistance, please do contact me. Regards Vicky Mitten Nationwide Direct. anybody else have a message like this? are they going to pay out of court?

bump!

Hi all, have today received offer from nationwide (going in to file claim tomorrow, hooray!!!!) for £150 + a refund of this months uod fee £20! my claim is for £1804.93 + costs so they can get stuffed! I'm off to file claim tomorrow, wish me luck:)

Hi all, have today received offer from nationwide (going in to file claim tomorrow, hooray!!!!) for £150 + a refund of this months uod fee £20! my claim is for £1804.93 + costs so they can get stuffed! I'm off to file claim tomorrow, wish me luck:)
good

good luck to everyone on here!!!

File the claim and I bet your money is in your account this time next week - mine was :) (although I haven't had a letter about it yet!)

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....

Hope so will keep you posted:grin:

• Confused 1

have today received bog standard reply to my prelim letter. sorry i havent posted before, didnt know how to do it! doh!!! thanx bookworm for your guidance. nationwide owe me £1519.37 for 5 yrs charges! sending lba tomorrow. will keep you all posted!

Thanks cillitbanger! Just starting out my claim with Nationwide, Data Protection Act letter to be sent once a new account is sorted out, they owe me roughly two grand!! :o

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6515 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks