Welshbaba 'v's HSBC

welshbaba
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5549 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Righty! You must still be within your 28 days. They defended mine at the last minute as they do with most. So you'll just have to sit tight for now, theres nothing to do until the defence goes in.

Just have a read of as many threads as pos before then so you know what the next stage is. :)

Hope this helps!

Well just had a check on MCOL and they have defended - at the last minute! So now I wait to see if I receive AQ. I've been going through loads of threads but is there anything I should be doing or getting ready..

Thanks

Sha

Once defended your case will be transfered to your local court. You will receive notice of this both on line via mcol and in a letter. Have a read of this

subscribed.gifNew---after 28 Days - Maybe No Aq!!!!!!!:-)

Not much to do now until you receive notice of transfer but the thread above will explain a whole lot more.

Today I received "Notice of Defence that Amount Claimed has been Paid". It has NOT been paid at all..... am really confused now coz I thought I was going to receive transfer papers. It says it has been paid but this is attatched:-

Their Defence:

Claimants account is governed by the defendants personal baking terms and conditions.

pursuant to the defendants terms and conditions the defendant is entitled tomakeacharge for its services asset out inthe price list including overdraft review fee for considering whether to provide and providing this service.

defendant denies that the charges applied to the account amount to penalties a common las and /or unfair contract terms for the purposes of the unfair terms inconsumer contracts regulation 1999.

the charges applied to the account are reasonable and are properly and fully disclosed in the terms and conds.

the charges represent the contractually agreed price for the services provided and the UTCCRs. further more the charges are not default charges and cannot ammount to penalty.

save as set out above, each and every allegation made by the claimant is denied. it is denied that the claimant is entitled to the relief claimed or any relief.

It says I have to let the court know what i wish to do by the 12th June

Help please, what does all this mean :???:

Thanks

Sha

Hiya Sha, where does it say your claim has been paid ?, the wording you have typed is the standard HSBC defense of we are allowed to charge and these are our charges, it doesnt say you have been paid.

I would phone up the court and find out what has happened, it looks like a clerical error to me.

pete

Yep it was a mistake. I rang the Courts and he was helpful/apologetic about sending the wrong paperwork.

Well, the front page is the wrong one anyway.

Ahhhhh, (sigh of relief) feel a bit better now just got to send this back and he said they will send hearing papers.

Thanks

Sha:)

thank god - panic over - was trying to get someone to help but as you may see - the system is on overload right now - nearly 1000 users and that's a real strain. i'm glad pete and you got it straightened out.

thank god - panic over - was trying to get someone to help but as you may see - the system is on overload right now - nearly 1000 users and that's a real strain. i'm glad pete and you got it straightened out.

I got a Notice of Defence that amount claimed had been paid today as well so I guess they messed up mine as well!! I'll have to give them a call tomorrow to double check..

Hello folks, following up your pm latty, sorry I am late, but it seems like its all OK anyway.... phew! :-D

HSBC WON three times!!!!! Read about my continuing battle (claim FOUR!) Link HERE

Capital One WON Link

HERE

GE capital (5 accounts) WON link HERE

Lloyds bank account WON second claim starting! link HERE

Budget insurance cough up WON link HERE

Principles WON link HERE

A&L (Mrs Crusher's account) claim link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Any advice given is on an informal basis only and without prejudice or liability. In in any doubt, consult a qualified lawyer.

IF YOU HAVE GOT YOUR MONEY BACK, PUT SOME BACK INTO THE SITE TO HELP KEEP IT OPEN!