Scottish girl v LloydTsb

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6140 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Bigmac

oh really!

but if it is unlawful we could claim for every charge that has been inflicted upon us.

just to add, I would have felt reasonable happy with this decision by the OFT to take this matter to the high court for clarification, but it unsettles me that we have been told less that 24hrs before it actually goes ahead, it makes me feel that something underhand is afoot, whether that is this case or not i do not know, and the fact that you guys did not know of it is a bit unsettling (as I know you guys are on your game).

Just thinking out load.

Cheers Bigmac

Hi lol114 i havent but could do with one.

Anyway this case will take months and probably over a year with a lot of arguments appeals and so on so dont expect any quick breakthrough.

Regarding if they are ruled unlawfull you can claim 6 years but this dosent exclude the Limitation Act as this can only be ignored if deceit or fraud etc has taken place.

The OFT and the banks have been very secretive about this and to be honest i was taken aback by it but knew it had to dealt with at some point.

Looking at the arguments i cant see any other finding but unlawfull, any other ruling would surely cause uproar.

But there is always that corporate thing in your mind and the thought of the people in power iding with them.