Garry vs Natwest - No Mercy

Garrym2000
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6197 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooooo!!! lol we have our very own spy now :D

I hope she enjoys it there's nothing worse than being the newbie on your 1st day so I'll keep my fingers crossed for her n I hope she loves it!

NatWest : £857.00 won! March/07

Natwest : Witholding my statements & adding defaults etc , S.A.R sent Jan/08

Natwest for my partner : £2,101.00 won! Feb/07

Studio Cards : Refund for admin charges £108 Won! Dec/07

Complaint made to FOS for P.P.I Jan/08

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Littlewoods : defaulted on CCA request Feb/07

DCA's that crawled out from the woodwork and have crawled back : 28 so far!!

My favourite link on CAG:

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

• 2 weeks later...

Just popped in to see how you were getting on with your claim Garry and hope the mrs is enjoying her new job:D

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

14 normal days:D good luck at keep at it Garry!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Garry you could ring them on this number to enquire 0208 236 8007

why not send them an email too :p Customer.Relations@natwes t.com might help pass the time whilst your at home lol

Good luck!

Guest NATTIE

Be careful Garry, my advice has changed recently because while a note says within 21 days mortee on here said that it was working days so my advice is No offer in 7 days then you sue the bank.

he shoots he scores.........Goal .....good result Garry! Can't wait for you to recieve your money:)

Nattie .....you keep the good advice coming!! It's invaluable:D

• 1 month later...
OMG, theyre at it again. I wouldnt not trust the NW or any of their staff as far as I could physically throw, or as far as physically Geoff Capes could throw them, remember him. Probs not. Sorry, showing my age. Anyhows. Please, its up to you, but dont trust them. They lie, a lot. If I was you I would still send your SAR to Mr. Alex Lyons, by recorded delivery, with a cheque for £10 payable to the Natwest, and I would sit back and wait your 40 days for statements. My guess is they will arrive in tatty brown envelope which has been patched up by Royal Mail with your statements falling out all over the place, and in my case a whole 12 months worth missing, great coup for some identity fraud scoundrel huh. Handed 12 months worth of my statements with all info on them for nothing. Ha. NVM, seperate issue. But what Im trying to say is, they aint nice. Dont trust em. If you can afford the £10 then send it with letter and send recorded. Otherwise I think your statements will never arrive. They tell big fat pork pies all the time. Fendy xxx

Please help me someone, ive just recieved offer from natwest, but phoned them to say i dont have active account with them anymore so could they send me a cheque instead of direct into account, their reply was that i would not be recieving it anyway as had previous debt with them, which is charged to my property, it would be given to the solicitor, to be deducted from balance, (which isnt connected to these accounts) and deduct solisitors fees for them to do this, i feel cheated, this was my money they took from me, but they want tell me how it should be spent, please help someone !

First things first - start a new thread of your own in the nat west forum, that way you'll get advice specific to your own claim (e.g., evelynking vs natwest).

I can't advise you on this as I really don't have any experience of it, but don't worry - someone (possibly one of the site mods) should be able to help you out further. Good luck, hedgey xxx

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Hi, I successfully won against Halifax last month, yesterday Won against natwest for £3,550, phoned them to say as i no longer have accounts with them could they send a cheque, i was told that i wouldnt recieve a single penny of it as in the past i accrued some debt, which has been secured against my property, (to be paid when i either remorgage or sell) it would be given to solicitor to reduce balance, and i will pay the solicitor out of it for them to adjust figures!! this doesnt seem fair as this money was mine in the first place, they took it getting me into this debt, and now want to decide how i use it!! can anyone advise me as to whether this is normal and exceptable ??? HELP !!!

evelynking, as previously posted, please start a new thread in the nat west forum to enable us to advise you fully on your query.

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.