Caz V's The natwest Bank

Caz1974
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6052 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I suppose it's just nice to get an apology now n again and I did have a very different response from the collection centres when this manager got involved perhaps they're higher up the ladder at Borehamwood because they were all extremely polite knowing he was also listening in.

It's just nice not to worry so much about the extra charges being levied willy nilly ( fingers crossed they've sorted it now or I'll scream on my next visit to the cashpoint) LOL

NatWest : £857.00 won! March/07

Natwest : Witholding my statements & adding defaults etc , S.A.R sent Jan/08

Natwest for my partner : £2,101.00 won! Feb/07

Studio Cards : Refund for admin charges £108 Won! Dec/07

Complaint made to FOS for P.P.I Jan/08

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Littlewoods : defaulted on CCA request Feb/07

DCA's that crawled out from the woodwork and have crawled back : 28 so far!!

My favourite link on CAG:

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WEll done caz girl, I think its safe to say you have got it sorted now! hey can you pm me - if you dont want to post it that is, the name of the person you dealt with that sorted out your Birmingham problem, cos as you know now from my thread i am now having problems with them too.

No problems is was Mrs.S.Earl

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

Naughty flump bottom of the page again.;) Bump.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Guest NATTIE

Caz, nice to see sometimes people read some of my advice and have i said congratulations in advance?

You did congratulate me..... thanks Nattie:D

I always read your advice and try to soak it all in keep it up you're invaluable to everyone on here xxxx

Oooo I just watched the morning news on the BBC and a barrister is taking the Natwest to court ( as part of his charges claim) to sue them for damages!

Is he one of us?

Whoever he is he's quite scrummy:D Fingers crossed it goes well for him because it seems to be a landmark case!

I must admit he seems extremely brave.

Nattie I've got a full set of Wade Natwest piggie's that I had when I was a nipper (including a golden one won in the regional competition by my brother who said it looked crap and gave it to me ).

I'm soooo glad he's got bad taste because they're worth a fair few quid now - everytime I look at your piccie it makes me think of them tucked away safely in the attic:)

Fendy i told you once before i would never play Cluedo with you, because you are to good at finding things out.;)

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

A quick update ......still no money in my account so today I sent them this to the customer relations unit and also emailed it to a link on their website re: complaints:

Account number : wouldn't u like to know xxxx

Sort code : 60 bla bla

Please accept this correspondence in accordance with my duty under the Civil Procedure Rules to continue to pursue a settlement without the need to invoke the time of the courts.

Further to your letter of 20th March 2007 regarding the settlement offered by you and accepted by me of £856.00 thus far I have not received payment or any explanation as to why not & at todays date it is now 21 days. I consider 21 days more than sufficient for a company such as yours, engaged in the business of consumer banking, to be able to process and execute a payment.

On the 22nd March I rang your customer relations unit and spoke to Chris who confirmed my signed letter of acceptance had been received but I was advised to give a further 14 days to allow the money to be placed into my account.

On the 5th April (14 days later ) I rang the customer relations unit again and spoke at length to Sandy who advised me that due to human error I had not been included on the spreadsheet but that this would be amended and I would be paid no later than a week from this date.

On 12th April ( 1 week later and now 21 days) I rang customer relations and was unable to get through but a member of the service team advised me that I WAS STILL NOT ON THE SPREADSHEET so I have waited yet another week for NO MONEY!

I am having charges levied on my account now because of the amount of time it has taken you to deposit the money you have promised since Monday alone it has been a further £68.00 I want this refunded also because of the length of time this is taking.

Take notice that should I not receive payment of the (£856 plus £68.00) offered in your letter without delay then I reserve the right to issue a claim against you plus interest pursuant to statute and court costs and without further notice.

Finally, should I be forced to litigate I intend to draw the Court’s attention to the fact that you have not made the payment referred to in your offer letter or have not adhered to the timeframes allowed, in addition I will make a formal complaint to the Law Society, the Financial Ombudsman Service and the Banking Code Standards Board and I will submit this letter to the Court as further evidence of your intransigence with my case despite my attempts at settlement and the settling by your company of all other similar claims to date.

Yours faithfully

Caz1974 (flumpy to my friends)

Still no money if it's not here by next week I'm off to court armed with this letter and an N1:)

Flumtastic !

Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy.......... flumpty's gettin' angry!!!!! Hope you get a response from this one caz, you've waited more than long enough now honey!!!!! xxxx ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Fingers crossed Hedgey :D Hows the twinkies? feels like I haven't seen you for years!

Hey caz........ twinkies are bored with a capital BBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!! Taking them to the doctor who exhibition in castlefield tomorrow.......... that should sort them out (cos, bless them, they think it's all real!!!!!!!!!!!)

Top letter honey........... and seriously, it's about bloody time that the cash went into your account!!! Let's hope they're not waiting for a real live flump to walk into the branch to collect eh'???!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxx :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Lol my youngest girl loves Dr.Who I've had to promise to take her in the summer you'll have to let me know if it's worth the trip:D

I did Drayton Manor Park & Zoo yesterday with mine and they cream crackered me!!!

This school breaks seems to have lasted forever I can't wait to get my routine back next week xxxx

Oooooh....... not been to Drayton Manor Park for ages!!! Got stung by a wasp last time we went there......... it bit me on me boobie (not that it was on show or anything - it just flew down and went in for the kill!!!!) ;)

Know what you mean though........... bloody hard work entertaining the little ones isn't it? I've been in work this week as well....... just got tomorrow off............ but I'll give you a full report tomorrow night on the exhibition. To go or not to go???? Hmmmmmmm.......... given that hubby's promised we can go on the tram, have lunch and a glass of ribena as well (bugger teetotal - tomorrow's Friday!!!)........... can't wait!!!!! :D

Twinkies'll be devestated if a dalek doesn't attempt to exterminate them though............ hope they've got some good effects on offer!!!!! xxxxxxx :p

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Well my nicely written email and four telephone calls to customer relations seemed to work yesterday:D My money was paid in lastniight \o/ then swallowed to pay off my overdraft & my joint account debt....lol I'm really pleased it's one less bill to face plus now I can plough ahead with my claim for the charges on the joint account safe in the knowledge that I owe them nothing - so anything else that comes my way is mine to keep :)

I recieved my sar back for the joint back in January but very interestingly no statements have come from the branch since.... so I rang actionline and was told that the statements have been changed on this account back in January to a yearly statement! Not on my nelly! Once I get January - Aprils I can send off a prelim. All in all not a bad few weeks work!

Hey flumpy........... congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! You've finally got your cash back after all this time............ brilliant news!!!! :D

Don't be spending any of it on the Dr. Who exhibition though............. it's poo!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxx :p

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Yay I'm so glad it's poo I'll tell our little legs it's crap then we won't have to go yippeeeee! for fast finger McHedgey you can keep having crappy days out just to tell me where not to go:D

Hope the ribena made up for it though!

;) Ribena going down very nicely flumpy......... even if I do say so myself!!!! Hedgey's little treat to hedgey............. Friday night ribena................ yummy!!!!!!!!!!!! I order you to get a bottle........... now!!!!!!!!! (Tell other half I said it's alright!!!!!!) :D :D :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***