Caz V's The natwest Bank

Caz1974
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6053 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just thinking................ about chicken's bums and stuff like that. You never see a chicken eyeing up another chicken do you? I mean.......... men eye up women and women eye up men and sometimes it men v men and women v women but you never see a chicken tipping the wink to another chicken. Hmmmmmmmmm...........never mind............... at least they have big, soft, juicy, boneless, voluptuous, humongous, bouncy BOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (well chicken breasts anyway!!!!!!!) :p :p :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway turns out turkeys get broody everytime they lay one and some poor farmer as to put his hand under a turkeys bottom:D !!

Could be worse honey.............. could have to put his hand inside!!!!!!! Eeeeeuugh!!!!!!!!!! :-D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Lol have fun xxxxxxxxx:D

NatWest : £857.00 won! March/07

Natwest : Witholding my statements & adding defaults etc , S.A.R sent Jan/08

Natwest for my partner : £2,101.00 won! Feb/07

Studio Cards : Refund for admin charges £108 Won! Dec/07

Complaint made to FOS for P.P.I Jan/08

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Littlewoods : defaulted on CCA request Feb/07

DCA's that crawled out from the woodwork and have crawled back : 28 so far!!

My favourite link on CAG:

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

Eueueghghghggh Caz. Im off to bear garden before we all get Cagbotted............ there you go, even botties in Cagbot........... the world is full of Boobies and Botties..................

............ and t*ts and ar*es........... but they're just the peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx:-D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

• 1 month later...

hi caz, whats the latest with brummie collections centre? YOu know I ended up phoning that lady you told me about, quoted some legislations from here - naturally and she was so apologetic!! They've stopped sending me the treatening letters, instead i got a letter from mrs earl saying they'll hold all action until the 1 July!! They wont hold off the charges though!

• 5 months later...

Eventually only 1 month ago Natwest contacted me and after reclaiming my charges back from 3 different accounts a debt which was originally 5 grand was shrunk to just £238 after all 3 cases were claimed back.

No more threatening letters,all interest is now frozen and they have agreed a payment plan of just £5 a month for the existing debt- that to me is a good result:D thankyou all for stickin with me xxxxxxx

NatWest : £857.00 won! March/07

Natwest : Witholding my statements & adding defaults etc , S.A.R sent Jan/08

Natwest for my partner : £2,101.00 won! Feb/07

Studio Cards : Refund for admin charges £108 Won! Dec/07

Complaint made to FOS for P.P.I Jan/08

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Littlewoods : defaulted on CCA request Feb/07

DCA's that crawled out from the woodwork and have crawled back : 28 so far!!

My favourite link on CAG:

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums