Welshlass2 v Yorkshire Bank 5.2.07

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6054 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I will share my wonderful wisdom with you..hahahha... put the mouse over the link to the article (or the title link) and right click, then just select the copy option, then when you are in the message where you want to paste the link, you need to right click the mouse again and then select the paste option. Another way to do it is by right clicking on the mouse and choosing the copy or create shortcut option, then paste the shortcut where you want it. It looks a bit weird until you post the reply, but when its done the link shows up correctly.....go on try it...you know you want to....:D :D

Reclaiming £2200 from Yorkshire Bank 5.2.07

Ive DONE IT yes finally finished my bundle going to hand it in on monday and pop YBs in the post same day you are right am breathing normal heart rate is down to correct pace now lets see what happens! was thinking of sending YB a letter giving chance to settle early as i wont be able to respond to any settlements offered during august as im not going to be here an see what they come up with. Might be p***ing in the wind as they seem to like waiting till last min but i can but try cheers for your help by the way most exellent

show us the money *jeanette*:cool:

Hopefully all your hardwork has now been done and the clock is now ticking. Yes you will be P***ing in the wind with a letter but at least make a copy and should you get to court you can show the judge you tried - best of luck £££.:D ...

Hi Jeanette

I agree with with Georgieboy says, but its defo worth a try, I finally got my hearing date its 3rd September, is that the same as yours?? Will look at your thread to see if it is, so at least I now have a date to look at, so far I haven't received anything from YB and I am pretty sure that I should have it by now - am I surprised ?? Err No!! Good luck and hopefully we shall be having a celebration very soon....

Mandy xx

thanks everyone my date for court is 7th sept your just before me mandy, Bobtail got his cheque saturday his day in court was this wed 11th july last min again but who knows mandy we might be successful both at the same time think a drink might be in order lol but ill have a practice run first........hic......hic.......lol

jeanette:cool:

hi mandy, just wondering if you have recieved any responce from YB at all have they sent anything like a bundle to you an if not how long past deadline date should we send a non-complience letter my deadline was wednesday 11th how bout you

My deadline was last Friday 6th July. I have still not received anything from YB. I faxed the non-compliance letter to them on Tuesday, but have still not heard anything. Counting down to my court hearing next Friday now. Just hope I will receive a cheque before then.

Hi Jeanette

I haven't heard anything (surprise surprise!!) I have to confess I have been a little off the ball with stuff going on at home, so I haven't sent them a letter of non-compliance, but now that you have brought it to my attention I will do so, in my case they were supposed to file their evidence no later than fourteen days after the last letter was served by the court on 19th June, so their time is definately up for me. Will check out the letter and post by Monday, though a fax sounds like a good idea too!!

hello everybody,

havnt posted for a while (work :( ), glad to see everybody is getting through their court bundle as it is a stressfull and mind boggling time but at least theres people on here that are always willing to help !!

right, i am at the stage now after catching up on the posts were i again am stuck !

i sent my bundle off last week (thursday 12th) and the deadline was 17th if my memory serves me correct, maybee jeanette can help as we are both at the same court on the same day ?

anyway, after reading about what you lot have said about this non complience letter....were do i stand!

am i waiting for a bundle off YB, if so how long do i give them or do they have a deadline from the courts. also this non complience letter, does anybody have a template for this ?

any help much appreciated

thanks kieran :-)

Hi Kieran

Yes you are waiting for a bundle from YB (but please don't hold your breath, otherwise we will need to resuscitate LOL)

They should have sent their documents to support their defence to the court and a copy to you at the same time, the deadline for this was the same as your date. I personally have not sent a letter of non-compliance yet, but I am intending to send one some time this week There is a template in the library... I will look for the link and post it here in a minute.

god ! it pi*s's me off so much the way the dont abide by the dates and deadlines set to them.

if it was us our case would be probably threw out (as im sure it states that in the letter)

if i dont have anything by tomorow i am going to send them a letter (do i need to send something to the court aswell though)

come to think of it i recieved a letter last week stating they were still looking into the 'problem' and everything they recieve off me will be passed onto their legal department

still though, that means nothing to me unless i recieve a big fat check for 2k

lol

Hi Kieran, I know how you feel, they really are a bunch of tossers, still we have to persevere. If you look at the link it gives full instructions and yes you should send a copy of the letter to the court. There is also another letter template to use if they still fail to supply the defence, its a letter to the court. Just read up and you'll be fine. The letter is one used for Lloyds but works equally well for the bafoons at YB.

I haven't heard a word from YB since I received their defence after I issued the court claim, maybe they have forgotton about me??? Perhaps they need a little reminder!!! Or maybe they are waiting for a new batch of cheque books, the supplies must be running out fast...lol..

Personally I would remind them of the amount of your claim, including interest to date, and the rate of daily interest and invite them to settle in order to prevent any further waste of the courts time. As well of course as reminding them of your court date, which I assume is imminent if you're waiting for their bundle.

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Good idea Caro, I will do that, my court date is 3rd September so a little while yet, but all the same it would be nice to get it sorted out sooner if possible.

Will let you know if I have any luck with YB or the infamous Kirsty Ross!