Unpaid Dd Fee £20.00 Dr

oranabana
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6561 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all, trying to see if anyone has had any success in getting a GBP 20.00 unpaid DirectDebit fee back!? this was charged on my account as a result of a payment not clearing on the same day in the COOP account where the direct debit to Egg comes out of.

I am already asking for the charges back from the COOP (£ 35.00) but think Egg can pay their share back too.

Always paid full amount and been with them for about a year. Never exceeded my credit limit neither. more importantly I asked them nicely explaining the situation a while back, but they just refused.

• 2 weeks later...

Nope.

I've just started claiming 1 x £28 charge for my daughter against Natwest. That represents nearly 5% of her monthly net salary. Why should they get it? It's zero tolerance for them from now on, afaimc.

Hi, I sent the preliminery letter to Egg yesterday requesting £60 made up of 3x £20 charges since April 2005.

I'll let you know what happens.

Nationwide:

DPA Letter sent 10th May, Received 1st June, calculated approx £330 charges, Prelim to sent soon.

Egg

£60 Charges - Pre Letter sent 23rd May, declined refund,

Halifax

£39 Charge - Pre Letter sent 23rd May, Halifax have agreed to refund the £39

• 2 weeks later...
  • 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 10 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6561 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks