st24driver enters the dragons den **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6106 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On another point to be aware of I spoke to ribeena last night on the landline and she informed me that DG were still leading her a merry dance even though she had a offer for full payment, they were dragging their heels in coming up with payment so I repeat what has been said before do not under any circumstances withdraw court action until you have got your money

Ok peeps as expected no reply as of yet from DG will give them another nudging letter at the weekend if nothing arrives but I think they will leave it till nearer the court date that has been set for july.

But on a brighter note guess who's ordered a new ST :cool:

• Haha 1

Hi ST, i filed my MCOL claim about a week before you (28/02) and ive still heard nothing, despite 3 nudge letters to DG .

(Thanks Lats :) )

By reading other HSBC claims and comparing dates, it looks like i have about 2 weeks before i get an offer. I have a court date @ worcester for 20th June, but i hope it doesnt come to that.

Ill let you know if i get an offer, or you can check my thread for updates.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/79281-rhsymonds-hsbc.html

Good Luck

:D

Hi ST nothing from DG here either will try another nudge then it looks like an AQ for me! Not had a court date through seems like we are all being dealt with by the local courts in different ways.

What is the new ST? another Mondeo?

You got it tom another mondeo but this time in performance blue, pick it up monday afternoon so will have 2 ST's for a while cos my daughter ran into the back of another car with her saxo so mr's ST's lending her the corsa till she gets it back in about 10 days, so there will be a fight for the new ST

Ok peeps I have an offer for full settlement today with no 8% interest and no court fee and AQ fee, the offer has not come from DG but from the senior service quality team in Leeds from Mark Loker (Colin must be off with stress) and he goes on to say that he is confident that they would successfuly resist any legal challenge in court.

But the best thing is since we got paid on the maturity of our endowment policies HSBC have offered 8% if we invest them with them for a minimum of 1 year so I,am not asking for anything other than they would give me and they have had this for longer than 1 year, and upon proceeding to court they would have to divulge their true costs, so here we go call my bluff I,am really going to enjoy writting a reply to this.

Yes your right latty its nice to be one up on them, but I have not lost sight of all the years of struggling and being treated like they treat some of the people on here and I really do feel for them I know what its like after being there myself, but we now have the benefit from planning for the future many years ago and now its payback time with Nat West next on my list.

Also is it unusual to recieve an offer from HSBC and not DG or is this a new tactic

once the mcol is filed - you get an occasional late offer from them but never after the defence is filed - i've not seen that

latty I got an offer from Hfc 2 weeks ago for full payement 2days after my claim was transfered to newport county court however there was no costs and no interest, I had a rejestion letter for them befor posty got to the top of the street.

DG has completely ignored all correspondence for both HFC and HSBC

Ian

yeah, they are like that - are your writing nudge letters to both (does dg represent hfc?)

Yes I'm writing nudge letters as you advised me in my own thread.

Kate Eaves is handling both my HSBC claim and my HFC claim,

HSBC owns HFC which is now called benificial bank.

Ian

HI Tom got the new ST just got back from picking it up from near Burton on Trent and Mrs ST's shot off out in it straight away, going to be interesting over the next few days cos the old ST's on ebay with 46 potential bidders watching it