William v Natwest

William
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1912 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello. For the last 3 years i have had a Current plus account with Natwest (the solo card one) I'm disabled and on benefits and don't have much money left over after paying for my care and the bills. I often go overdrawn when i need extra continence related products which means i get charged £28 most mouths which becomes one endless circle as i never have any money in my account the following mouth. They won't give me a agreed overdraft limit as they say i need to a different card. Know they are charging me referral free chargers which i don't understand? Are natwest braking the law in any way. please help.

Thanks will

Hello. For the last 3 years i have had a Current plus account with Natwest (the solo card one) I'm disabled and on benefits and don't have much money left over after paying for my care and the bills. I often go overdrawn when i need extra continence related products which means i get charged £28 most mouths which becomes one endless circle as i never have any money in my account the following mouth. They won't give me a agreed overdraft limit as they say i need to a different card. Know they are charging me referral free chargers which i don't understand? Are natwest braking the law in any way. please help.

Thanks will

Please read the FAQs and around the forum. This question and the rest are all dealt with repeatedly.

Please read the FAQs and around the forum. This question and the rest are all dealt with repeatedly.

No, the DPA and so it would cost you £10 max for the lot.

Your question suggests that you have not read through the FAQs or the forum material. It is all there - many times. :x

This does not seem right, I spoke to Natwest yesterday who told me it is £5 per request for statements - does not matter how many statements its per request (see my post yesterday with the number to call)

Do you have a website? Add the following code to add a link to The Consumer Action Group:

<a href="http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk"><b><font color="#FF0000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">The Consumer Action Group</font></b></a> - <font color="#FF9900" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Reclaim your rights as a consumer and reclaim your unfair bank charges! Free site with letter templates and helpful forum.</font>

I just spoke to them and they said that there was a limit of a year for the £5. Didn't want to push it just yet as I am waiting to get my other account open before I let them know I am going to complain. But I think they are just trying their luck as she said 'I can do a year, six months'.

All this is covered in another thread. I can't remember which one, but yes they do do not have to supply copy statements. But what they don't tell you is that under their agreement with IC they must supply under terms of DPA list of charges applied to your account

The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.

• 13 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/05/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support their.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1912 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks