UKPC DCBL - PCN 2019 - now claimform - McDonald's Gelderd Road Leeds

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 241 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I just spoke to CCBC... It is for Mcdonalds...

The total value is £295.

Was told there is a backlog - so i can now still post it off on time, so guess this paperwoprk is for me to defend myself.. Was told to wait 4 weeks for a reply..

So the paperwork is mainly about prep for a court case.. Is this definitely going to go to court again?

All this bcause I was something like 10 mins late du to van breaking down temporarily?!

10 minutes ago, Nicky Boy said:

Confused

UKPC code??

Sorry I mant claimant reference.

17 minutes ago, mrk1 said:

so guess this paperwoprk is for me to defend myself.

Guessing again??

Come on mrk.

Read stuff that they send to you...

What does number 3 on the document you've just received tell you to do?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

• FTMDave changed the title to UKPC DCBL - PCN 2019 - now claimform - McDonald's Gelderd Road Leeds

Thread of 25 pointless posts which wasted everyone's time merged with the original thread.

You have one active case - all you had to do was check the claim form number.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Yes get it off to the court by 1st Sep, I told the court I had only got it on 2nd, and she said they have had backlog so have allocated more time.

Obvs I will will this out and send asap.

Quick qustion -

A1 on form 'do you agree to this case being referred to small claims mediation service' ? Well I don't really but guess I have to tick yes?

C1 ' Do I agree that small claims track is the appropriate track for this case?'

D1 'Do I agree this case is suitable for defermation without a haring?'

How to deal with a Directions Questionnaire/N180 is explained on every single claimform thread here.

That includes this one which takes you through the whole court process https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/406892-highview-parking-anpr-pcn-claimform-urban-exchange-manchester-claim-dismissed/#comments

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

3 hours ago, mrk1 said:

D1 'Do I agree this case is suitable for defermation without a haring?'

ID10T do you ever get anything right?

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/347310-legal-n180-directions-questionnaire-small-claims-track/#comment-5088148

3 copies

yes to mediation (unless you filed our Statute Barred Defence OR this is a claim for a Private Parking Ticket)

1 wit you

Suitability for determination without a hearing? no (that the issues are so complex they need to be argued orally')

the rest is obv

1 to the court

1 to their sols (omit phone/sig/email) if no sols send to claimant

1 for your file

did par change happen to ask MCOL how many Court Claims you have either, i suspect it just his one as FDM suspects.

ask everything but the ONE question we needed the answer for...clever that one...

dx

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

4 hours ago, mrk1 said:

Sorry I meant claimant reference.

that number is not a court claim number they are alpha numeric.  

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

so you did not following our guide ...amazing everything you touch you do totally the opposite of our advice  .

no they dont take evidence and nothing says thats what the mediation service does.

now go READ cag's n180 guide i posted and comeback and tell us what it says about private parking & mediation.

:frusty:

and they

57 minutes ago, mrk1 said:

detrmination without a hearing

What have you clicked for this?

58 minutes ago, mrk1 said:

I don't really have any witnsses do I

Are you not a witness?

Come on mrk.... don't just scan... read everything, and take notice of what you're reading!

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

1 hour ago, mrk1 said:

determination without a hearing.

Great. 

So the fleecers will file a lot of lies and you won't be in court to be able to counter them.

The exact opposite of what dx said to do. 

It's written on hundreds of threads that the fleecers want a hearing only on the papers and we always oppose that. As well as stopping the lying it means they have to pay to be represented in court and so may discontinue. 

However, you're winding us up, right? It's impossible for someone to get everything wrong, always. 

• I agree 1

33 minutes ago, mrk1 said:

guess the only way to get 2 more copies is by scanning and printing then?

or print the blank pdf off  3 times?

please please please DO NOT PUT YOUR SIG/EMAIL OR PHONE ON THE COPY YOU SEND TO DCB LEGAL!!  important this bit....

and they

Sorry, head a bit all over at the moment.

I will print 3 fresh copies. 1 for the court (CNBC Northampton), 1 for SOLS (I only have UKPC info rgarding this case) and 1 for me.

A1 - No to case referred to small mediation service as its a parking ticket

C1 - Yes to agree that small claims track is appropriate

D1 - No to determination without a hearing as there are small details that need to be discussed orally.

E3 - Witness - yes me.

This sound right guys?

On 04/09/2023 at 19:38, dx100uk said:

3 copies

yes to mediation (unless you filed our Statute Barred Defence OR this is a claim for a Private Parking Ticket)

1 wit you

Suitability for determination without a hearing? no (that the issues are so complex they need to be argued orally')

the rest is obv

1 to the court

1 to their sols (omit phone/sig/email) if no sols send to claimant

1 for your file

As dx already said...

...BIG SIGH!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, honeybee13 said:

I can't see anything. 

HB

I will print 3 fresh copies. 1 for the court (CNBC Northampton), 1 for SOLS (I only have UKPC info rgarding this case) and 1 for me.

A1 - No to case referred to small mediation service as its a parking ticket

C1 - Yes to agree that small claims track is appropriate

D1 - No to determination without a hearing as there are small details that need to be discussed orally.

E3 - Witness - yes me.

sols address must be stated on the claimform...

just follow the guide  eh?

dx

and they

Not true, I've just looked through pages & pages of irrelevant tripe you've posted and found the claim form where the solicitors are clearly stated.

There are now 42 posts dedicated to filling in a simple form, whereas on every other thread here there are 2 "I got the DQ".  "OK, this is how you fill it in").

Everyone here is an unpaid volunteer.  We have a lot of people to help, and not much time to do so.  If you keep on wasting our time you'll find some of the regulars won't help you any more.

Who the hell do you think DCB Legal Ltd, who are representing the claimant, are?  A firm of landscape gardeners?

OK just one quicj qustion. I will get shot down no doubt but here goes.

The very top of form page 1 - 'to be comleted by or on behalf of' is this 'office use only'  or am i to fill in?

The last sig section - 'legal rep for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd [.       ]    - Am i to fill in anythign here?

you have no legal rep you are representing yourself (a LiP) nor are you acting for someone else as one

you are a litigant in person - joe public against the system.

• Like 1

and they