Amazon cease and desist CMS solicitors

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 332 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

3 hours ago, ryanwheels said:

- This happened a 2 times on more than one account        

"more than one account"?  How many would that be then?

3 hours ago, ryanwheels said:

- Other people received same email (2 others)

How would you know what other people have received?

2 hours ago, honeybee13 said:

I think one question from your last thread is whether you still have any of the computers. 

HB

Presumably the answer to this question is "No.  They were all returned to Amazon"?

Edited by Manxman in exile

• dx100uk changed the title to Amazon cease and desist CMS solicitors
50 minutes ago, unclebulgaria67 said:

... What is strange, is that a refund was requested only 1 day after the items were delivered to the hub store.

If the allegation is that someone at the hub store has stolen the items, then go to the Police, report the thefts and get crime reference numbers.

If you are willing to make statements to Police, perhaps you may be believed. As the consequences of making false statements to Police would be a serious offence.

I don't think* the OP is suggesting that anybody at the hub has done anything.  I think* he's suggesting that the items never even reached the hub because they were marked by the courier as damaged and not deliverable, and supposedly returned to Amazon by the courier** before they even reached the hub...

* I say "think" because the OP's story is so muddled, confusing and difficult to follow that I don't really know what he's saying.  And that's after 40 posts on a second thread on this matter...

** Whether the OP is accusing the courier of something is equally unclear...

Edited by Manxman in exile

6 hours ago, ryanwheels said:

William - thank you for your advise here 

It's an Amazon counter, they have said its a locker in their letter - nothing was sent to a locker.

They all went to a counter where someone has physically received the item who worked in the shop

But I thought that your amazon account - you showed a screenshot earlier which said of the items - and I quote directly - that "It can't be delivered".

To me "It can't be delivered" means it would never have been delivered to the hub, but above you seem to be saying that somebody at the hub actually received them.

I think it would be helpful if you could explain to us what facts you know for sure, and what "facts" you are only speculating about...

For example, do you know if the items ever reached the delivery hub - or do you have no idea at all what happened?

• Like 1

So what you are saying is that Amazon's own tracking information - while you still had access to it - would be consistent with the items never being delivered to the hub in the first place, and that the items appear to have been identified as being damaged and seem to have been returned to Amazon with no involvement at all from you?

Assuming the alternative - ie that the items had been correctly delivered to the hub - how would you have collected them?  How would you have identified yourself?  Could a third party have impersonated you or intercepted the items?

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, ryanwheels said:

Ok I'm with you now, I thought the SAR was to obtain all information the solicitor had.

I'll send back the response you wrote out - thanks for your continued patience and assistance 

Before you send* anything to amazon:

Are you saying that you actually submitted your SAR request to the solicitors (not to Amazon) and that you are presuming that the solicitors have passed it onto Amazon?  Hence the email to you from amazon asking for proof of identity?

*I think BankFodder's draft in #58 was based on the premise that you had made your SAR direct to Amazon itself and not to the solicitors.  I'm not certain the tone is 100% appropriate if you didn't address the original SAR direct to Amazon.  (Like BankFodder I'm getting more confused about what has actually happened and what you are doing...)

And I suspect that also goes for the other people whose Amazon accounts the OP has implicated...

[Edit:  And because other people are involved in this I think it might be unwise for the OP just to ignore it and not try to get to the bottom of it.  I think they owe it to the others to try to bottom this out...]