Used Parcel2Go - Evri Lost Parcel value £280 !!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 333 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well done. Get ready with the particulars of claim

N1 Downloaded

Reply from P2G having received the LBA

"

Good Morning ,

We have received your "Letter of Claim" regarding the above-mentioned claim and we would like to apologise for the trouble you have encountered.

As we have advised in our previous correspondence, you declined to fully protect your contents, to the declared value of £200.00. As such, we are only liable for the value of protection in place of £20.00.

Per our terms and conditions, you agreed to; https://www.parcel2go.com/terms-and-conditions

6.4 We shall only be liable for damage or loss caused to you if it is caused by our negligence, breach of duty or other wrongful act or omission, and only subject to the limitations set out within this clause 6 and clause 7.

6.5 We shall not be liable to you under any circumstances for:

(a) any direct or indirect loss (including, but not limited to loss of profits, or loss of goodwill); or

(b) any other special or indirect losses, costs, damages, or claims which do not arise naturally as a result of our negligence, breach of duty, or other wrongful act or omission.

The Limitation on the Amount of our Liability

6.7 If we are liable to you for any reason, we shall (subject always to clause 7) only be liable to refund to you the cost paid for the Service(s), unless you have purchased Parcel Protection for your Consignment from us. 

For the avoidance of doubt, this includes any Parcel Protection that you may require in respect of any items listed on the “Items Protected for Loss Only” and “No Protection Items” lists. No level of Parcel Protection that you purchase from us will render allowable any item which is on the “Prohibited Items” list. 

Where you purchase Parcel Protection for your Consignment from us, our liability to you is limited to the lesser of: (i) the value of the Parcel Protection taken out; or (ii) the actual value of the Consignment at the date of loss or damage (as applicable). Where you do not purchase Parcel Protection, you confirm that you accept the risks of not doing so.

After further review, as a goodwill gesture, without prejudice, I would be happy to increase the offer to £50.00, which is 25% of the declared value, as this is your first claim with us.

I fully understand this is not the amount you wished for as per your previous email and you wish to take this matter further, and of course that is your prerogative to do so, however, I must strongly advise you that should an item become lost or damage and we accept liability, which we have in this instance, as per our terms we will only be liable for the cost of service unless protection has been purchased, in this instance it was for the standard £20.00, this does mean we are only liable for this amount. However, on this occasion as a gesture of goodwill without prejudice, a revised offer has been made.

Further to the above, I have made a last push to the courier to conduct some further depot and lost property searches.

We will get back to you as soon we have heard back.

Kindest Regards

David Schnur

Dear David Schnur

Thank you for your letter of the XXX date containing a cut-and-paste job of some of your terms and conditions.

Of course anybody with a minimum of legal experience would realise that your terms and conditions are not enforceable and in fact I have at least one County Court judgement against you which confirms this.

I have others against other companies which confirm the same principle.

I have given you 14 days and the clock is ticking.

Once I issue the claim I shall be declining mediation and I shall go to court to obtain another judgement against you and this will be published over the Internet.

Goodbye

Tick-tock tick-tock

Signed

• Like 1

😳

why are you using old forms?

use the mcol website!!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

nope!

not been reading like threads...100's here.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...