New strategy for Allocation Questionnaires

BankFodder
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5065 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you have used the new strategy, was it successful?  

80 Caggers have voted

1. 1. If you have used the new strategy, was it successful?

• Yes - the draft was made into an order
    • No - standard/other directions were ordered

BBC NEWS | Business | How to claim back penalty charges

From the above link, since then found your site, and followed the process.

never got a response from the abbey despite letters saying looking into it.

they have offered me £5200.00

but declined,

i have been along to court today and put in the second AQ

Paul

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you included the draft order then I can't stress enough that you should go to the court and get it back quick! If the draft is ordered you can kiss goodbye to your claim.

Download and print off another one from here and swap them over -

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n150_1001.pdf

If I were you I really would request a months stay. You need your statements. The court won't care that you've asked for them and not received them. Its irrelevant. You need the evidence to be able prove your claim.

Unfortunately, the advice relating to estimated claims on the BBC site is wrong and downright dangerous. I suggest you write to them and tell them so.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

How much is the claim btw?

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Claim was for £6200,

as i said offered £4700, declined said i would accept £5700, abbey came back with £5200, tempted to say i will accept that figure now.

did amend the draft order when put in this morning, on the basis will supply evidence on statements provided.

Also went down the lines of, asking Judge to throw it out, because abbey settle etc, and provided cases and Lincoln case text.

Will sleep on it now,

its in the court now.

Going through a same process now with Lloyds, but doing your full method,.

Thanks for the advice,

Paul

Much MUCH earlier in the thread I seem to remember reading that we could insert under 'G' of N149 "The claimant hereby gives notice that he/she wishes to be represented at the hearing by XXXXXX".

Our court says "No way"! Only that we might accompany our relative/friend to court where we might (not) be permitted to contribute!

Any guidance please!!

Write a polite and respectful note (from the claimant) to the court requesting that the court allows Mr xxxx to speak on your behalf at the hearing as a lay representative. Attach this -

Small claims track

and point out that you understand this is permitted in small claims track cases.

Also in the note briefly mention your relationship to the lay rep, I.e. Husband, friend you've known for x amount of years, etc.

I've represented a couple of friends and my o/h in court a few times and although the judge raised an eyebrow at first, they don't tend to mind if you're actually connected to the person involved and are not doing it for profit. Courts do not like ambulance chasers, and rightly so.

I've received an AQ a few days after receiving abbey's defence, I immediately sent a request for further info using the CPR Part 18.

Can anyone please confirm what I should send along with the AQ and also I filled a form to be exempt from payment when filling N1 form, do I have to fill another for the AQ or do I attach a copy of my benefit letter.

Any advise is highly appreciated at this crucial stage

Apologies for the above, I've got a good idea after reading the first 4 pages of this thread, (I'll consider my wrist slapped for not reading first) but still got one question , can I use the pdf version and copy and paste the relevant bits and then print it and do a couple of copies.

What, the pdf version of the AQ? Yes, thats fine.

hi help please my aq needs to be filed by monday which one of these letters should i attach sorry its really close to date but my internet as been down due to flooding in sheffield just got it up and running and need help my aq is a n151 and i dont know what to send with it help please if anyone is reading this x

Hi. The Orton letter is only relevant if your claiming against Lloyds. If so, you can download it from here along with other stuff for your bundle -

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/82148-got-court-date-important.html

Thanks mate, yes I am claiming against Lloyds and am getting rather bogged down in what to send. However, have found a link that replicates the General Form of Judgement or Order wording that I have received, so am following the instructions on what to put in my bundle to the letter!! Here's hoping.

Hi All,

Maybe I am not looking properly, but can someone clear this up for me.

I have a N150 to fill in - I can see I put the request re draft order in section H.

What do I put in section F- do I just follow the original advice or just put nothing.

Many thanks,

HBukowksi

Hi GuidoT,

Thanks (again). Two more questions on N150 where it states Witnesses I have read I do put myself, but what do I put under "Witness to which facts".

And finally (honest) is it wise to combine request to strike out defense and draft order as suggested in another post I read.

Thanks,

HBukowski