PRA/Brodies Ordinary Cause Court claim - Old Barclaycard Debt *** Claim Dismissed***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 270 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hows this going too?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Update on my case 

Unfortunately I really got very stressed and frustrated as lacked the confidence so I used a solicitor and followed pretty much exactly as was advised here to do ( I won’t make that mistake again as solicitor ended up costing me ) 

I won the case as they couldn’t produce all the documents that was required by them so the case was dismissed

I wouldn’t of fought it if it wasn’t for the support of this group all the mods are great and I think it’s important to support the group as I have and will definitely be doing more also have to say Dx100uk give 100% and I’m grateful  and his knowledge is amazing 

only one thing I would would say is I know mods can’t hold our hands the whole way which is so unfortunate when is our first time but trust me you can do it with there help is all here on the site 

Remember all the help we get here is free they rely on donations it’s amazing the support 

well done 

yes of course you now realise you did not need a sols as we'd done the work he must of smiled nicely when he saw the work done free money

its never necessary in scotland as its pretty much geared toward use by the public and is easy to do.

so what did the sheriff actually do/say and did you request an absolvitor to quash it dead forever or he simply dismissed it so's they can creep up on you with a repone if within 5yrs of your statute barred date?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to PRA/Brodies Ordinary Cause Court claim - Old Barclaycard Debt **DISMISSED NO PAPERWORK**

Unfortunately it can creep back up however they did say to me it’s never happened yet in all the cases they have won and they also claimed quite large fees from them also 

but next time I will fight myself and also claim back the court fees etc

really appreciate all your help as I said 

• Like 1

• Andyorch changed the title to PRA/Brodies Ordinary Cause Court claim - Old Barclaycard Debt *** Claim Dismissed***