faulty Ebike (Halfords)

finaldj
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 443 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had an Ebike for nearly 2 years and it had to be replaced under warranty (halfords have a life time warranty on frames) which is the reason mine was replaced. The E bike they have given me which was new last November, it hasn't been right from the off. I took it into the store a month later to be looked at and the guy showed me how to do a reset of the battery/software.

This hasn't resolved and now it keeps randomly coming up an error code where it loses all power and I have to take the battery off to reset the bike and it's ok for a while. But it hasn't been operating at the speed it's supposed to peddle at as well. I took it into the shop last week to be booked in to be looked at next week. I asked the guy how it worked with the warranty running out and he said it's like any warranty replacement once it runs out thats it.

This was a new bike and with any new E bike Halfords offer a 2 year warranty on electrics and a life time on the frames. Where do I stand legally on this to get it repaired on their part?

Forget warranties, not worth the paper they are written on 

You are covered under your consumer laws and consumer rights act 

So this is a replacement for the original? When did you get this replacement?

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...