Code 34J PCN outside of the station in Woking.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 480 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have not been to Woking for years. You used to be able to drive past the back of the station, however I was caught on camera driving past the back of the station only to find it is a bus only route. 

I have been given a PCN which states I was in a bus lane although I dont recall any markings.

What should I do?? Is it worth appealing or should I pay the fine?

It is really unclear, and I feel that this is a way for the council to rake money into its coffers.

On another thread it looks like calling the council might be a good idea if I speak to someone who is sympathetic.

Any advice please? 

just because you've not been there in years doesn't mean they've not since introduced a bus lane with signs telling you so.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thank you for taking time to comment. Unfortunately there are a multitude of signs and there is certainly not a bus lane. If there were a bus lane painted onto the road I would have clearly seen it was a road not to head down.

Thank you - it is the back of Woking station. If you look at it on Google Earth you will see that as you head to the station there is the new layout with the new sign and old layout when you get to the frame with the old arch. You will see the old sign which as a blue rounded with bike bus and taxi only. You will see loads of cars going through. Then you will see the frame with the new signs - which have a lot of information to digest as you are travelling through plus you can see there is no bus lane.

Nobody here is familiar with Woking.

Below is a Google street view from August/Spetember 2022, showing the station on the left from Station Approach travelling from the southwest.

Where do you mean by "the back of Woking station"?  Where is the "old arch"?  Where is the supposed bus lane or bus gate you drove through?

52 Station Approach - Google Maps