Tesco quadruple prices

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 493 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am in shock. Tesco salt £1.30  ( 750g plastic tube bottle, blue top.) Morrisons 59p, Aldi 39p, How can this be? Every little helps, THEM.

The prices are crazy, IN TESCO. Everything is up, but that is a serious scam, Are there any ways of shaming tesco?

I doubt anyone is much interested in shaming Tesco over the price of salt. Especially as it's government policy to reduce its consumption for health reasons.

You can't judge supermarkets by comparing only the price of salt! Just don't buy salt, people don't need it. Problem solved.

• Haha 1

Welcome to the forum – and of course increase prices everywhere are not particularly welcome

However, this forum exists to help people who have problems and not to provide a platform for people who simply want to register and then come on simply to do a hatchet job on some company and who appear to have no other interest in us or what we do.

I'm moving this thread to the Bear Garden

You're welcome to make a donation to us if you want

15 hours ago, Ethel Street said:

I doubt anyone is much interested in shaming Tesco over the price of salt. Especially as it's government policy to reduce its consumption for health reasons.

You can't judge supermarkets by comparing only the price of salt! Just don't buy salt, people don't need it. Problem solved.

15 hours ago, Ethel Street said:

Haaaaaaa,  they started it, Sugar, chicken, pork chop, fish, eggs, I dont  go to tesco now,  Its the nearest to my home but now i  will walk that extra mile  to get to aldi, Yes,  walk.  Thanks

33 minutes ago, BankFodder said:

Welcome to the forum – and of course increase prices everywhere are not particularly welcome

However, this forum exists to help people who have problems and not to provide a platform for people who simply want to register and then come on simply to do a hatchet job on some company and who appear to have no other interest in us or what we do.

I'm moving this thread to the Bear Garden

You're welcome to make a donation to us if you want

Don't upset yaself. Bye

• I agree 1