Evri/Packlink Parcel non delivery, PAPLOC now Evri Court Claim issued.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 416 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

you dont need to use  the black bits delete the text!!

and unlock it then.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

:cheer2:

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Sorry, but I've already been working on the one that you originally posted and then wanted deleted. I'm afraid I don't have the time to start going through your second one.

This is really getting confusing and I'm not sure why it is getting this way other than that we are in a hurry.

Please have a look at the attached document. The paragraphs are now numbered. There is one entry – bundle number – in red

Please let me know if it's okay. Are you able to convert this to PDF all you want me to do it.

If you want me to do it then you have to let me have a completely unredacted version so that we can just get it sorted once and for all.

The last document posted is the same as the one previous to it but as you stated I didnt need to redact but could remove the text this is what I did. Other than that there is no difference. 

I will have a look and have no problem to convert to PDF considering previous documents I sent you were in this format. 

Many thanks

Sorry, but it wasn't me who said you didn't need to adapt it and you could remove text instead.

By the time that started I had already begun on your locked document.

Once you have converted it into its final version – completely unredacted and clear – please could you send a copy to me by email on our admin account – admin@consumeractiongroup.co.uk.

It will be received and kept confidentially.

You should then send the bundle by email to EVRi on the morning of the 28th. You should send a copy by email to the court if you can on Monday – tomorrow – and follow up with a paper copy sent to the court by special next-day delivery. And send a paper copy to EVRi by first class post so that it arrives there probably on Tuesday.

Please will you let us know that this is okay and that it has been done.

Then obviously there is a long time before the court case. This EVRi may try to reach out to you to settle confidentially. I would suggest that you let us know about this and I suggest also that you reject confidentiality. It's not part of the claim and there's no reason why you should accept this as a condition of settling. They have caused enough trouble and they shouldn't get away with doing some steel in order to avoid judgement against them.

A few weeks before the date of the court case, please can you come back here and remind us and then we will have a look and see if there have been any developments and help you to make sure that you are prepared and confident.

Also, please follow this link to see our advice on making a court familiarisation visit. I think this would be a very useful exercise for you and it would be a good thing to visit the court to make a familiarisation visit on maybe two or three occasions before November so that you have then got several weeks to think about it and to ask us questions.

You want to be going into open court. You will want to be going into the rooms where these very relatively insignificant small claims are dealt with routinely.

You'll find it very useful, interesting and also reassuring.

Thanks

Hi Bank Fodder,

Thank you very much for your help and apologies again for the short notice. 

I have added the email to Judy and noted it in the witness statement and added it to the index. 

I will send it off and keep you updated. 

Part of my work is to support people to go to court regarding another area of law, so I am familiar with court proceedings, however, consumer law is completely new to me. 

Many thanks 

That's great news that you are familiar with the court process. That puts you head and shoulders above almost everybody we help here so I think we can all be pretty confident of a good outcome.

The consumer law elements are really very basic but we will go through them again in November/December. It would still be a good idea if you made at least one familiarisation visit. As you are familiar with the court proceedings, no doubt you will be able to overcome quite easily the reluctance of any court usher to allow you into the hearing.

As I've said, please will you let me have a copy of the final PDF document directly.

Thanks

Also, I've now removed the document which I edited as I understand that you are concerned that people might have access to personal details held inside it.

I think a familiarisation visit is always a good idea. The time is never wasted.

As you say that you are familiar with court procedure you may be tempted to dress up supersmart et cetera for the court hearing. I suggest that you don't. I suggest that you dress relatively casually and don't give any clue that you particularly know what you are doing.

As a litigant in person you have a certain licence and you can push things to the limit and beyond the limits and the judge won't mind. If the judge is an impression that you are involved in the judicial system at all professionally then you may lose that kind of flexibility.

I'm not saying dress in jeans et cetera but certainly don't start dressing up in black and acting as if you were a lawyer.

Please excuse me if you knew this already

Thanks that is very good advice and I have often seen that my clients (and even myself) have been given a certain level of leeway as litigant in person. I will always make it clear in court that I am not legally trained which helps. I will do my best and it helps that the court I am going to is not the one I would normally attend. 

PDF bundle received thanks