CEL ANPR PCN PAPLOC now claimform - Morrisons, Butterfly Walk Car Park Denmark Hill Camberwell, London SE5 8RW

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 253 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If I follow the advice provided by the court and send correspondence electronically via email, do I still need to follow up with 3 hard copies posted to them also?

___

Once the form(s) have been completed, they can be submitted to the court via one of the correspondence options below:

The County Court Business Centre

St. Katharine’s House

21 – 27 St. Katharine’s Street

Northampton

NN1 2LH

Email:  ccbcfees@justice.gov.uk

Thanks.

No, e-mail is enough.

In the subject field write the claim number, the names of the parties, and "N244 application".

It's essential this is done by 4pm today.

Edited by FTMDave
Extra info added

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Fee paid.

Documents sent to ccbcfees@justice.gov.uk via email.

This is to request that the court order/communication is varied to reinstate a defence after failing to file a DQ.

I've noticed that the MCOL website will be unavailable (down for essential maintenance) on Sat 25 and Sun 25 February so expect a claim reference update no earlier than next week..

Thanks. I'd already sent it but did include the Claim reference in the subject title but not the rest you mentioned.

I listed the documents in the body of the email as well as attach them and also included the payment reference that was provided today from the courts for the fee paid.

The subject title of the email was APPLICATION (Claim XXXXXXXXX) - re-instate a defence after failing to file DQ - no Judgment

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

The MCOL website has an update.

Case Stayed on xx/05/2023 at xx:xx:xx

I assume this means my appeal to the rejection of my defence was accepted and they can not issue any CCJ on me.

Do I just now wait for a follow up action or should I now be actioning in preparation. How do I get this closed down fully?

mcol doesnt usual state a claim is stayed AFAIK. unless its as a result of an n244 ?

is that a copy and paste from the claim history page on mcol?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Apologies I thought I'd replied to this at the time but it clearly hadn't come through. 

Yes, it is a copy and paste from the MCOL website. Last three notes are:

Defence was struck out on xx/02/2023

Your defence was rejected on xx/02/2023

I assume my N224 submission was accepted but I've had no correspondence on this directly. What next?

I'm not 100% sure, as your case is atypical, but presumably if something had gone wrong and you'd ended up with a CCJ you would have been informed in February.  It's June now.

MCOL says the claim is stayed.  I'd let sleeping fleecers lie.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

It would appear the claimant has not requested judgment nor the court automatically given judgment given your defence was struck out....very unusual ? ring the court and inquire or as advised leave it alone.

Andy 

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Well that's good news - the court accepted your defence.

As always in these cases the case has been transferred to your local court.

Expect a DQ soon.

1 hour ago, StoryBoard said:

Do I need to put any case forward within the 7 (now 6) days of the order?

no ready it properly......

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Latest MCOL update notes:

Your defence was rejected on xx/02/2023

Case Stay Lifted on xx/06/2023

You filed a DQ on xx/06/2023

Your claim was transferred to xxxxxxx on xx/06/2023

I didn't file any further DQ info recently so assume that this was my original in Feb which has been brought forward and input?

why do you keep doing xx??

dx

and they

We need to see all date information.

• Like 1

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 1 month later...

Hi All

I see there were some comments regarding myself redacting the dates, but I was under the impression from CAG that you should not disclose anything that would link you back to the claim. The dates are now listed below in full.

Case Stay Lifted on 08/06/2023

You filed a DQ on 08/06/2023

Your claim was transferred to DARTFORD on 08/06/2023

I have since received a Notice of Hearing letter dated 10th July 2023 in which it states:

TAKE NOTICE that the Hearing of the Defendants application to reinstate their defence will take place on 15 April 2024. 

Where you should attend

30 minutes has been allowed for the Hearing.

Your case involves some or all of the parties attending court.

You will need to send the judge an electronic bundle 3 days before the hearing via the court office.

___

This is nearly 3 years in the making so far....assume I will need to review this submission nearer the time rather than prepare anything now?

Thanks again all.

General Directions Order.pdf Notice of Transfer of Proceedings.pdf

TBH I can't work out what's happened here.

In your post 110 attachments (I think it's post 110, sometimes the post count goes wonky) it is stated that your defence has been reinstated.

Now you are supposed to go to a hearing which will decide if your defence will be reinstated or not.

At first sight the court has made a mistake.

You application was also for a decision without a hearing.

It's possible that the fleecers have objected, they have the right to as stated in your attachment, but it would seem unlikely.

See what the other regulars can make of this over the weekend.

Can you please upload this Notice of Hearing dated 10 July 2023?

We're trying to get to the bottom of what the heck is going on here.

We have discussed this behind the scenes and it doesn't appear to make sense.

So, yes, I think your best course of action is to contact the court and ask what's going on...

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you.

Please give us another 48 hours.

So - apparently the court can at any time of its own volition decide if a hearing is required and whether there are genuine grounds to reinstate the defence.

So you will have to attend the hearing and prepare documents as shown in the court order.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you. I've contacted the court via telephone stated on the paperwork and was subsequently asked to contact the court direct via email when they couldn't advise and resolve.

I've sent an email tonight and am waiting on their response but now expect the outcome you have mentioned.

I'll post up/confirm when received.

• Like 1