Samsung refuses to deliver the product sold due to pricing error @SamsungUK

benjs
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 914 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

Very annoyed with the way SAMSUNG operates, and definitely the last time I am purchasing any product from them.

I bought a SAMSUNG S21plus on their website taking advantage of SAMSUNG week and UNIDAYS discounts. Even though it was advertised as next day delivery, when checking out it only gave me the option from 12th November onwards.

On 12th November evening and after receiving no signs of delivery, I give them a call and they tell me that my order has been cancelled even though they did not send me any communication. One of their resolution managers said that she would call me yesterday at 10 am which she never did and after calling them a couple of times, she just sends me an email saying that there is nothing she can do and the order has been cancelled.

I want to know whether if there is anything I can do as it seems that they are falsely advertising and when the customer buys the product then they refuse to deliver it.

Just to be clear  apart from my order acknowledgment I did not receive any dispatched note.

Thanks

Edited by benjs

• benjs changed the title to Samsung refuses to deliver the product sold due to pricing error @SamsungUK

read me

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hey benjs, going through the same problem as you. I'd wait for advice from someone else on this, but the difference I can see from my case and yours is that they never sent a dispatch note to you, which is when their own T&Cs state a contract is actually formed.

Not sure if anything else can be done in regards to them wasting your time since you had to contact them to find out it was cancelled rather than them telling you.

Did they state WHY it was cancelled? They clearly noted to me that it was a pricing error

@benjs I think we need more detail.

Was this an item which you bought at a discounted price?

Please will you tell us what the discount was – what the full price was and what you actually paid.

How far did the transaction get? Have they actually selected a telephone for dispatch? Had they taken the money from your account?

At least that

By the way, congratulations on using a Twitter handle. This means that it will come to the direct attention of Samsung – I have no idea why more people don't do this.

Thank you both for your replies. 

It was a S21 PLUS 128GB with the original price of £949.00. Then I applied the discount from UNIDAYS and on check out page page they reduced another £50 as the total was more than £500 as part of SAMSUNG week promotion. In total I paid £563 with my credit card which was taken out immediately. (Please see the screenshot of order acknowledgment attached.)

I never received an official cancellation notification from SAMSUNG, until last night which received an email from the cs team that that it was cancelled due to pricing error.

I have also sent an email to UNIDAYS

Order screenshot .pdf

previous post edited as requested

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

So they sold you a £949 telephone for £563. A very good deal.

The money was taken out your card immediately.

You say that you didn't receive any notification that the item had been dispatched – they simply went on to cancel the transaction immediately.

Despite this I think you have a very good chance if you want to begin a claim.

Have you made a formal complaint to them?