Tax credits review

GHF
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 933 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I’ve received a letter from HMRC saying we’re reviewing your tax credits and they need to talk to me via telephone interview. They need more information regarding childcare costs etc from 6th April 2021 to current October 2021. I’m worried as I’ve haven’t had this type of letter before. Has anyone else had one and what was the reason. Thanks 

Hello, welcome to CAG.

We have lots of threads on this. Have a read around our HMRC forum or do a search for Child Benefit and you'll find others who've had interviews. If you've been honest, it's nothing to worry about, you just need to provide the information.

Best, HB

PS, I've moved your thread to the HMRC forum.

Illegitimi non carborundum

HMRC are conducting these telephone interviews with thousands and thousands of people.

It is not an indication you have done anything wrong, but due to Covid causing disruption, they are checking the information your tax credits claim was based upon.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread