Variable Motorway Notice of intended Prosecution- M25 Clockwise Junction 5

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 982 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I have just received a Notice of Intended Prosecution at J5 Clacket Lane Services 73 in a 60mph. 

Any advice on how best to deal with it?

As I have no idea how to find out if I did actually go over the speed limit, as it’s variable so to recall the exact speed and that signage was clear throughout the average speed zone, to be understood, especially when changing frequently as it’s variable, it seems a tad difficult. I generally stick to the speed limit, give or take minimum up/down and have never received a speeding fine before.

Really value you knowledge/experience in this instance.

Thank you so much!

new doc 2021-08-.pdf

I have just discovered i can access the photos etc

obviously if i speed them i will just pay the ticket. Can i upload them here for you to take a look at? (Personal Details omitted of course)

Might be cheaper to just pay, sorry but they are not often wrong esp on m25

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Before you respond to the request for driver's details you can ask for "photographs to help identify the driver."

Where a variable speed limit is involved they will usually show a photo of your vehicle (though are normally of no help in identifying the driver) together with a photo of the gantry sign displaying the prevailing limit.

As far as I can recall, those in the Clacket Lane area are of that type. You should be offered a speed awareness course for that speed provided you have not done one for an offence that occurred in the three years prior to this one.

Edited by dx100uk
Just a line space or 2 helps our search - a pleasure to help you always