Sainsbury’s ban…revisited the stores?

Booboo83
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 919 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Last year I was banned from Sainsbury’s. 

I left the store with some unpaid goods! I paid for the rest but a few I didn’t see under my shopping bags and left the store and I was called back! 

I paid for the unpaid goods, the manager served a banned letter, photos captured with mask on and mask off…put the fear of god into me! I never received a letter from the debt recovery people which was a blessing as didn’t want that hanging over me! 

Anyway, since I haven’t returned the store out of fear they use some sort of facial recognition and I’ll get a tap on the shoulder and ask to leave!! 

has this happened to anyone? I don’t particularly want to shop in the store after the fiasco but they do have an Argos in there which is handy sometimes! 

What’s the crack with Sainsbury’s have Fr? I’ve heard some posts say they do and some say they don’t? 

Im not worried being recognised by just a guard as I hardly shopped there and it’s so busy But if they use Facail recognition in store and across other stores then I won’t step foot in there? 

Thanks 

Forgot it ever happened

They did 11 mts ago

They dont use FR

So you didnt get dwf trying to scam you?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi

thays good to know! Do they just scare you with it to put the fear of god up you! I read online that some super markets do and your face if a suspect of interests alerts them! 

No I was very surprised I never heard from dwf! I waited in suspense for weeks! I wonder if it’s due to me paying for the goods - the manager said as I left “nothing to apologise for it’s all done you paid for the goods, that’s it - I just have to issue the ban and take photos on cctv camera”

Read what you like..there are no fr systems used in commercial retail premises

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 months later...

Hiya,

I was accused of shoplifting from Sainsburys over 2.5 years ago.

I actually forgot an item and when I told them that it was an honest mistake and that I would pay for the item, as I was stopped before I left the store, was told no that I was to leave and that I was banned for LIFE!! Seriously? It WAS an honest mistake and I tried to correct it but they wouldn't allow me to.

I went in there today just to pick up one item and the security guy came up to me while  in the aisle, got in my face and yelled at me "Who gave you the right to come into this store, leave now",

I was in tears, Im an older person and was just trying to purchase one item.

How can I be bannned for life for a 99 pence item I forgot to pay for.

I was a regular customer there before this.

Can he really be allowed to talk to talk to me that way.

I told him I was sorry for bothering him and left in tears.

you need to create your own topic by hitting create or + in the top red banner please

and they