Tanzarelli V's Lloyds TSB ********WON*****

TANZARELLI
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5945 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi im a little new to this and im hoping i have started it of correctly, before i knew about this site i started the procedure through the BBC News Business website with their first template letter which is the same as your prelim letter. My claim is also to lloyds for 2'400 and change, should i be telephoning them to make sure they have recieved as i sent on monday 9th or just leave it to take its course till the 14 days and then send the next letter. I have since been charged 200 because without notification they stopped my overdraft and 3 of my dd's went unpaid , i had it reinstalled after 4 days and they apologised but they are still charging me. Im not happy

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Screw 'em Poppy, if they don't reply to your letters it's their hard luck!! As long as you send them recorded delivery so that there is proof of delivery it's fine. Make sure you send them to the correct address; as above!!

Hi Tanz

Just been reading your thread from start to glorius end ! great stuff.

I also made the same mistake with MCOL as you, dont you feel a right prat at time ? and I also struggled to get my refund of £120 after making a new claim.

They told me to do exactly the as you, but then mucked about with the refund, but after several strong e-mails I got it in the end !

I am now at Court date point, 29th June 2007, cant wait, however after reading defence [problem] sent you for Lloyds, I am getting a bit nervous now !

The claim I am progressing is for my sons account, he is in the Royal Navy and away a lot so I agreed to do it for him, therefore I am not a customer of Lloyds as such, although I do have access to his account as a signatory for cheques and withdrawals etc, do you fink this may be a get a out of jail card for Lloyds ?

Big Man

Hi Tanz

Just been reading your thread from start to glorius end ! great stuff.

I also made the same mistake with MCOL as you, dont you feel a right prat at time ? and I also struggled to get my refund of £120 after making a new claim.

They told me to do exactly the as you, but then mucked about with the refund, but after several strong e-mails I got it in the end !

I am now at Court date point, 29th June 2007, cant wait, however after reading defence [problem] sent you for Lloyds, I am getting a bit nervous now !

The claim I am progressing is for my sons account, he is in the Royal Navy and away a lot so I agreed to do it for him, therefore I am not a customer of Lloyds as such, although I do have access to his account as a signatory for cheques and withdrawals etc, do you fink this may be a get a out of jail card for Lloyds ?

Big Man

If he has agreed formally for you to do this then it may be ok, I recall someone else in a similar situation one of there relatives was working abroad and they sent over some signed blank letters and the other person just typed the letters out and sent them off. This is ok if you don't have to go to court, it may be worth ringing your local court to see what steps you can take to be able to legally do it for him.

Tanz

If he has agreed formally for you to do this then it may be ok, I recall someone else in a similar situation one of there relatives was working abroad and they sent over some signed blank letters and the other person just typed the letters out and sent them off. This is ok if you don't have to go to court, it may be worth ringing your local court to see what steps you can take to be able to legally do it for him.

Tanz

That was me! :D I sent my son four address headed letters with Yours Faithfully at the bottom and got him to sign them and return to me. Also I did send him an official form another time as GaryH said he would need to sign as it was a legal document going to the Court and I could not sign on his behalf. Son then returned it duly signed and I took to local Court. The blank address headed letters I sent him came in very handy too.

I am about to send the Witness Statement to him this week - once we get the official documentation from the Court. I got the Court date by phoning them on Friday 13th (!) to ask...............28th June 10am!

Hope you are successful with your son. Suppose this is what being a parent is all about:???: ;) .

amber_ellie :)

Hi Tanz & amber ellie

Fanx for the replies, will try the court for further advice.

My son did send a letter some ago to his branch manager, stating that he gives me full authority for all matters appertaining to his account, be it financial, legal, and representation in court if required. Just hope this holds water.

He also sent the prelimonary letters up to LBA stage himself, however for some unknown reason Lloyds replied to the LBA to me, stating the the case was being passed to Andover, I then took this that they have invited me to respond and join the happy throng which I am only to pleased to do.

Also all his bank statements have been addressed to me since March 2005, when he was away in Iraq, and I still recieve them today in my name, and although I am a signatory on the account it is not a joint account. :confused:

Anyway will keep you all posted, FANX again.

Big Man:cool:

Gary H , if you spot this post, your comments would be very appreciated.

• 9 months later...