Tanzarelli V's Lloyds TSB ********WON*****

TANZARELLI
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5958 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

spooky!:eek:

Hope you don't mind me sharing that PM, it deserves an audience!:D

Pondy:)

LloydsTSB - Current Account claim £5,554 settled unconditionally 25.4.2007 :D

If the Pondfish has helped click his scales! ;-)

Please donate to this site if you can! :-)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No problems. Made me laugh a lot.

BTW. Just wondering what kind of response you got to an SAR? Mine was p**s poor ! Had to call and and insist on pull up socks and send me everything I wanted. They, seem to think they can rely on Statute of Limitations and only send you 6 years, which is totally wrong as SAr has nothing to do with SOL. And also seem to think a quick printout of charges is all they need to provide, which is also wrong !

Anyhow, spoke to a lady who was actually quite nice (but sounded a bit jaded by it all), and now hopefully getting everything. Also got a better more direct address for them if anyone needs it ?

All opinions and advice I offer are purely my own, and are offered without any liability. If unsure seek the help of a licensed professional

...just because something's in print doesn't mean its true.... just look at you Banks T&C's for example !

Hi Photoman, got statements from internet with lloyds claim, however barclays sent me shit loads of other stuff like records of staff contact memos, shed loads of stuff I don't really understand and then the statements from 1996-present day came after I wrote saying they had failed to comply fully with my request.

Sorry PM,

I am one of those sad individuals who actually had the statements, so i managed to list all my charges without having to ask Lloyds via a SAR.

Pondy

My friend banks with HSBC, and sent an SAR off. They called him to say that it could be picked up from his local branch.

When he went in the Cashier went ".....ahhh Mr Smith.....we've been expecting you".....then lifted up a box about the size of small trunk, which contained EVERTHING. All memos, letters, statements etc!

I got about 10 sheets of A4 for a request written the same.

I think it is actually quite important for your bundle etc to get all this, also as it does not mean they can spring any surprises on you, rather than just a few printouts,

I am going the whole way with Information Commision etc if Lloyds don't provide it (they seem to be the worst0.

All opinions and advice I offer are purely my own, and are offered without any liability. If unsure seek the help of a licensed professional

...just because something's in print doesn't mean its true.... just look at you Banks T&C's for example !

My friend banks with HSBC, and sent an SAR off. They called him to say that it could be picked up from his local branch.

When he went in the Cashier went ".....ahhh Mr Smith.....we've been expecting you".....then lifted up a box about the size of small trunk, which contained EVERTHING. All memos, letters, statements etc!

I got about 10 sheets of A4 for a request written the same.

I think it is actually quite important for your bundle etc to get all this, also as it does not mean they can spring any surprises on you, rather than just a few printouts,

I am going the whole way with Information Commision etc if Lloyds don't provide it (they seem to be the worst0.

Surely if you have requested it then it should be supplied. If then they produce something in court that is inrelation to you then you could argue that it is not admisable due to the fact that they concealed it and failed to supply it as part of your SAR request dated **/**/**.

Most of the stuff you will recieve you would need a banker to translate anyway.

JMHO

Tanz

Just had a letter of [problem]:

We refer to the above matter and confirm that our client will be settling your claim within five working days by depositing the sum of £199.74 (£750 already paid as partial settlement back in Dec 2006) into your Bank Account. You are advised at this stage that by our Client meeting your Claim on this occasion, this is, not to be treated in any way as an admission of liability (Well I beg to differ, I won, you lost). This is merely an attempt to resolve the matter amicably between the parties concerned. (Or you have realised that your sh@t leaflet defence would have held no water in a court room) We therefore trust you shall write to the Worcester County Court to confirm that the claim has been settled once the funds have been recieved and provide this office with a copy of the letter for our Client's Records. (Yes and not a moment before)

Yours faithfully

Sechiari, Clark & Mithchell

This is virtually full and final all but £0.02 daily rate of interest accruing from the date I filed, which was after the partial settlement of £750. I am not going to bother with this as it would only amount to a couple of quid if that.

So I am happy to consider this as full and final settlement of Charges stat interest and Court fee.

Total = £949.74

Result.

• Haha 1

Congratulations Tanz! :D :D :D

Another Result for that Tiger that is Tanzarelli!

It's great to see people retrieving what is rightfully theirs!

Well Done!

Pondy :)

Indeedy! ;)

Don't spend it all at once!

Pondy

*****CONGRATULATIONS******

:):D:):D:):D

Nice one Tanz! Chuffed for you sir. :cool:

Who's next on your list now? :p

13th Nov 2006 - Preliminary Letter delivered to branch

30th Nov 2006 - LBA - deliverered to branch

30th Nov 2006 - Standard 'we are looking into this letter'

15th Dec 2006 - SAR delivered to branch to demand six years statements (currently pursuing 5 years)

19th Dec 2006 -750 Pounds offered as settlement. Accepted as PART settlement 20th Dec 2006.

Filed with MCOL online - Notice of issue from 17th Jan 2007.

Great stuff Tanz, well done!!!:D

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Tanz, sorry to hi-jack your thread but was wondering if you could give me a bit of advice and/or settle some queries that I have!?!?!

I've sent all my letters to;

LLOYDS TSB BANK PLC

25 GRESHAM STREET

LONDON

EC2V 7HN

So that's

1) Initial request

2) Letter before action

i) Was this the correct address to send both letters?

ii) I have now entered a claim with MCOL but have not written a letter to Lloyds (But you did!!), should I have written them a letter saying that I am taking them to court?

iii) I did however write the letter to the court with multiple copies of my schedule of charges attatched!

Any help would be very much appreciated, thanx x

Hi Tanz, sorry to hi-jack your thread but was wondering if you could give me a bit of advice and/or settle some queries that I have!?!?!

I've sent all my letters to;

LLOYDS TSB BANK PLC

25 GRESHAM STREET

LONDON

EC2V 7HN

So that's

1) Initial request

2) Letter before action

i) Was this the correct address to send both letters? Yes

ii) I have now entered a claim with MCOL but have not written a letter to Lloyds (But you did!!), should I have written them a letter saying that I am taking them to court? Not needed but I like having a pen pal. lol

iii) I did however write the letter to the court with multiple copies of my schedule of charges attatched! Thats fine

Any help would be very much appreciated, thanx x

No worries about the hijack

• Haha 1