Asda wont refund or exchange brand of cigarettes their mistake.

scaniaman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1130 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

For some time now many brands of cigarettes are packaged in the came coloured packaging, with only small print differentiating the brands.

I was given the wrong brand by Asda but didn't notice it until the next day.

When i returned to the store they refused to exchange or refund as i think they should under CRA (2015) Even although the mistake was made by their employee. i am out of pocket by £30+ . According to Asda their company policy over rules the CRA and any mistakes should be found by the customer before leaving the store.

Tobacco and prescription medication cannot be returned unless faulty or misdescribed, in which case proof of purchase must be provided.

*Proof of purchase

• Valid till receipt detailing the item, transaction, cost and day of purchase
  • Bank, building society or credit card statement (printed paper version)
  • On selected Asda branded items, it isn’t always necessary to have your receipt. We will refund at the current selling price and onto a gift card

** Exchange or refund

https://corporate.asda.com/article/exchanges-and-refunds

Topic title updated and moved to appropriate forum.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Andyorch changed the title to Asda wont refund or exchange brand of cigarettes their mistake.