Defaulted on mobile contracts

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1198 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Need some advise please.

My son took contracts out for his siblings when he was 18

at the time my credit was bad

never changed them over as you just renew them ,normally.

His own contract is under is sisters name , and his partners is under my name as she cant get phone contracts. 

We argued they then phoned up tesco and said I took them out in his name without his permission and blocked them , 

I phoned up about hers and had it blocked as I struggled to get payment for her iPhone 11 Pro thats with sky I asked them to block it and I will carry on paying it anyway as I have done for last yr.

My daughter cancelled his . I cancelled the direct debit for the 5 phones in his name but I also sent them all the proof they knew about the contracts as my son had to go to tesco store to collect phones when upgraded. 

what I.m asking is the sims are blocked and I wasnt paying for sims they cant use so got new sims on sim only contracts and they are now being used.

will their phones be blocked

I know iphones do but do Samsung phones get blocked.

I tried to take them over with tesco but they dont allow that .

not sure what will happen with phones now. 

I am not paying for the sims when we cant use them and tesco wont take payment unless its full amount.

Never missed a payment ever either.

All phones typically have their imie blocked

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Nice to see that you keep your domestic living affairs simple and uncomplicated!

I don't know what in the end is going to be the solution to these difficulties, but I would certainly suggest that you take this situation as a warning that you need to sort everything out.

With everybody apparently cruising on the back of everybody else's creditworthiness – ability to pay – what have you, it's a recipe for disaster and eventually strained family relations.

Imagine that if somebody later on once to get a mortgage and they actually do have the money but then they find that their credit file has been blighted because of the mismanagement by another member of the family of account which that first person had taken out in their name.

Imagine that creditors and debt collectors start getting involved and started issuing court proceedings, but simply against the person whose name was used even though they had nothing to do with the debt.

It all sounds like a complete nightmare.

I would strongly suggest that you sorted out because otherwise I can promise you that you and your family will be back here on this forum asking for help about what is effectively other people's problems, time and time again.

If only things where that simple its his partner and shes one vile person no one likes her or her family whats so ever around here.

They was being paid for always had done but they cancelled it and refused point blank to phone them back up.

I.ve tried to talk to tesco to transfer it to me but no they wont. But I.m also not going to pay for a service I am not getting either am I ,no one in the right mind would.

I.ve sent to tesco all correspondence between me and son about renewals of contracts and him even having to collect the phones from stores. But his partner has got him to claim it was fraud and he knew nothing about it .

Hes blocked us  even is siblings over all this , best thing is he wants a mortgage within a few yrs and he just dont get it he wont be able to now.

His partner is older than him and very very controlling takes his money dont allow him out and if he goes anywhere on the phone to him to come home, works all day comes home and cleans and feed the kids.

She's caused so much issues with people I dont get why he stays but he says its because she stop him seeing the kids, she will mind,as done the same to her eldest child and his father and even yrs on she causes grief there.

Hes made it plain he wont cancel the barring so its on his head not mind .

Edited by arianna22