@debenhams @DebenhamsPRTeam scam

sxmand
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1423 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I ordered a make up palette from Debenhams for my daughters birthday.

It arrived in an unsealed box which was tatty and had a sale sticker on it although I paid full price.

The powders inside were smashed to pieces.

It came in bubble wrap so I know the damage wasn't done in transit and besides it had a worn sale sticker and unsealed box.

I emailed but had no response  I messaged via social media.

The agent arranged for a replacement to be sent out.

It duly arrived the next day but unbelievably it was exactly same condition as the first one!!!

I have tried numerous times to contact them via email or facebook but no one replies.

I went on trustpilot and found they had extremely poor reviews regarding faulty /damaged goods or non receipt of items.

I cannot believe this of a such a long standing reputable company and am questioning what is happening here.

are they in such trouble they are taking peoples money and either not sending items or sending out faulty items.

..has anyone else had an issue with them too?

I can see from trustpilot people clearly have but why is nothing being done and what can I do to report this through the right channels.

thanks

pix.pdf

Yes this is certainly something that you wouldn't have expected from Debenhams – but on the other hand this is a company in trouble and I can imagine that quality in terms of the goods and their staff is suffering badly.

You don't say how long ago this happened. If it happened within the last 30 days then you should send them a letter – in writing – copy by email – asserting your short-term right to reject and tell them that under the Consumer Rights Act the goods have arrived faulty and you are rejecting them and you want a refund. Tell them that they must make their arrangements to have the items picked up or to provide you payment in advance for the return of the items.

Tell them that if you do not have the money returned to your account within seven days then you will begin a chargeback procedure with your bank (I'm assuming that you used debit card to buy this online).

If I were you I'd put up a story of your experience on trust pilot than anywhere else you can. People need to be warned about this kind of thing

• BankFodder changed the title to @debenhams @DebenhamsPRTeam scam