Mutating Corona Virus

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 482 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

All dodgy stuff going on with it.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Definitely, those documents will be analysed, and I'm sure it will bite Hancock on the bum.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Try to offer services to NHS?

That Ceredigion response is similar to what Dr North was saying was a better way.

More out of desperation than design, they might be having second thoughts about Data Loss Dido, and the greedy useless Serco and G4S.

Looks like lockdown discredited, by BLM protests/riots, we will see in 21 days or so if  Covid cases rise again, there will be further unrest, but then the BLM lot will clearly be to blame.

Other worrying trend is the intention of Bailiffs to restart Enforcement, and Debt collectors are also being recruited, as the Credit card people are worried that they won't get their cash, as people prioritise Mortgage and Rent.  Councils are also allegedly going to go all medieval on people who have accrued Council tax arrears, as they haven't granted any Payment Holidays, its still pay up or else.

The bailiff and DCA forums are going to be busy

https://www.yourmoney.com/credit-cards-loans/bailiff-visits-to-return-as-lockdown-measures-eased/

Here is one reason they should have had local Track Trace and Isolate, and keeping Covid out of general Hospitals, the impact on other patients in emergency and with long term illness and conditions.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/jun/08/britons-life-threatening-conditions-denied-care-coronavirus-pandemic

• Like 1

Joseph & Matthew England.

No surprise there then, funny handshakes as well possibly.

Probably think that any EU procurement rules don't apply as the Coronavirus act makes them Henry VIII so can do as they wish with no comeback.

Yes HB they will be referring to that Act a great deal going forward.

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, cjcregg said:

You had said that the guidelines were not easily understood. You're now saying that they did understand the rules but knowingly broke them because Cummings did.

Either way there is no acceptable reason to abdicate social responsibility during a pandemic. How can there be?

Try living in Rural North Wales, technically  many have to break lockdown to go shopping as shops over 5 miles away, yes Wales still has 5 mile from home limit, but they are allowed to do so to go shopping but not to cycle further as exercise.

Probably a mix of both as all the cancer equipment will be in the Generals, so more wasteful moving stuff around.

They still seem to think its like Flu:doh:

The pubs aren't open in Wales yet

No I wouldn't go easier to get some wine and beers, watch a film and have a drink, or play some games. Got some Stream gift cards from Father's Day to spend., Steam Sale is onand Black mesa is on offer.  A remake of Half Life.  That has to be better than queuing to get a pint, and have the pub breach GDPR with the data they are told to harvest by UK Gov for track & trace.

• Haha 1

Theydon't charge for parking in Welsh Hospitals, and they have park & Ride schemes at some for peak visiting hours.

LOL

They continue to think like its Flu it might seem then.

Yes it doesn't work HB  In Wales someone needed a test on a Sunday, the testing station at Llandudno Hospital was closed, so they could either go to Manchester, 75 miles, or Cardiff 200 miles and a 10 hour round trip.   But as Manchester is England no guarantee on getting test results.

Johnson is trying to put them back in their box.

Didn't we decide that was likely, a few weeks back HB? Meanwhile DR North highlights the WHO manual from 1986 that lays down what is needed, but no UK Gov relied on "experts", like the mad computer modeller Ferguson.

http://www.eureferendum.com/blogview.aspx?blogno=87674#disqus_thread

No long berore Sturgeon puts her 14 day quarantine on Sassenachs coming in to Scotland then.😂

• Haha 1

Cummings well deserves the nickname Demonic.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 482 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks