transport for london officers

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1630 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi, today i was out and took my younger brothers oyster card which i used couple of times because i am struggling financially. i am an uni student working part time but not saving no money as it is very low pay job. 

i was stopped by a ticket inspector on the underground and was asked to show the card i was using i was panicking and dident know what to do but ended up showing my younger brothers oyster which is 11-15 zip card he took my adress dob name and said a letter will be sent to my house.

what will happen and i asked will i be prosecuted or need to go into court he said no and i will receive a letter amd i should reply saying sorry and why i did it and i should say i am guilty because i am in the wrong. i am really worried and stressed out because i do not have money at the moment. when the letter comes what shall i do?

please help me. will i be prosecuted? what should i say on the letter? 

Hello and welcome to CAG.

We can't really advise you on what to say in the letter until you hear from TfL, I'm afraid. You can have a read around our forum for similar cases to see what might happen - use the Search box in the maroon strip at the top of the page.

I have a couple of questions please. How old are you and how many times did you use the card?

Best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

or admit to using the card 

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...