Mercer Limited Private Pension Company - Un-cooperative.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1725 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am having a problem with one of my private works pension. I am due to retire next year and I have made a request to this pension company to send me the relevant forms so that I can transfer (pension pot) to another company which I have another pension with.  They promised to send me the relevant forms within 15 days and I have not received anything. I contacted the company again who promised someone would contact me when someone was available, again no call back was received.  At a last resort I sent a registered letter to the company requesting for the forms to be sent out within fourteen days, again nothing received.

Any advice on what else I can do in this type of situation? 

Tell us the name of the Pension Company for starters Jazz

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

This lot ...?

https://www.uk.mercer.com/

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

• Andyorch changed the title to Mercer Limited Private Pension Company - Un-cooperative.

How to complain

Complaints can be made at any time in writing, including e-mail, by telephone or in person.

Pension Administration complaints should be directed to:
Service Improvement Team, Mercer Limited, Westgate House, 52 Westgate, Chichester, PO19 3HF, United Kingdom. Telephone: 0345 604 4568 or sent via email to: membersatisfaction@mercer.com

Regulated complaints should be directed to:
Compliance, Mercer Limited, Tower Place West, London, EC3R 5BU. Telephone: 020 7178 3159 or sent via email to: CPS.Complaints.UK@mercer.com

https://www.uk.mercer.com/complaints.html

https://www.mercer.com/newsroom/mercer-appoints-sylvia-pozezanac-as-uk-ceo.html

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sylvia-pozezanac-9bb4596

Mercer, a global consulting leader in advancing health, wealth and career, announced today that it has appointed Sylvia Pozezanac as its UK Chief Executive Officer. Ms Pozezanac will join the firm in May 2019 and report to David Anderson, President of Mercer’s International region. The appointment is subject to UK regulatory approval.

Thread moved to the appropriate forum..please continue to post here to your thread.

4 hours ago, honeybee13 said:

Hi.

When you wrote to Mercer, did you head your letter Complaint or say in the letter that you were complaining?

HB

Yes, my letter was sent has a formal complaint and addressed to the Service Improvement Team.

• 2 weeks later...

the get in touch with the Pensions Advisory Service and tell them that you have followed the rules but they wont play ball. If the PAS cnat get them to get moving then they will advise reporting Mercer to the Pensions Ombudsman, who has the powers to make them not only behave but compensate you for their poor treatment of you.

This is usully a few quid compensation but in extremisit can be paying you  the shortfall between your chosen investment and what they would like to pay out which has been nown to run into hundreds of thousands of pounds for a poor performer dragging its heels