CPP/PE ANPR PCN - University Hospital Car Park Coventry **CANC'D After MP Got involved**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1777 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi. I really disagree with parking charges for hospitals when people are ill or visiting someone who's ill.

This isn't quite on topic, but I've been to a couple of hositals in recent years that will give you a token for the car park if it's an emergency or a long stay like chemo, etc. I had to ask on the wards.

If it's appropriate in your case, I've also seen people get help from the hospital PALS people.

HB

• Like 1

Illegitimi non carborundum

• dx100uk changed the title to CPP/PE ANPR PCN University Hospital Patients & Visitors Car Park 8&9, Coventry - system didn't recognise Reg No

I would still suggest asking on the ward about parking tokens in case they're still being offered, Hannay.

I do sympathise about the dementia problem, which we had with my mother. 96 is a great age but I know the quality of life isn't always there. It isn't great for anyone.

HB

• Like 1

Illegitimi non carborundum