Swift advances

duchess777
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 737 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi 

Yes , I have been searching for answers over the years and coming to a dead end .

To answer your question six months after I had the loan they took me to court for arrears as I explained to the brokers at the time that I was not working and they told me that I would get money from the loan to cover payment for a while which I never received . so I was stuck and got the suspended order . 

I did appoint the  mortgage company and you are right I did get scammed . I did not take Swift to court , they took me again this time they supplied the paper work and I saw the cheque they said they gave me , hence I refuted this and the court requested they send me a copy of the cashed cheque which they did not to date .

The date was 2017 . Then I became very ill and had other matters to deal with .

I then got some money and paid the arrears to them .

In respect of the interest the balance to date they stated was 68,000.

I can only ask the question if the money they stated they gave to me does not add up how can you put interest on monies not  given to a customer .

In respect of uploading the paperwork I am slightly worried as you can understand I really do not know whom I am really talking to , hence the caution.

Sorry if I took up your time I was just checking  but I am grateful for your response to date .

well i would think after some almost 20yrs here and some 155'000 post if were the NME i would have been outed by now....:pound:

read our upload guide carefully please

you will see we ask you to redact YOUR details and any ref number that could ID you here anyway, so even if i or we were the NME we still wouldn't know who you are.

so swift tried to lift the SPO in 2017 and they lost again? 

and one of the recommendations was the judge ordered? or simply told them in closing to supply it?

if they broke a judges written order you have scope .

this £4k cheque whatever it was for wont seriously dent your present balance, nor will it ever be resolved now, they'll claim its subject to the statute of limitations now. 6yrs rule

i bet your balance is made of monthly arrears fees you've been charged every month since the 1st court case and 1000's of other unlawful penalty charges like letter/arrear/late payment/debt management visits/ its raining today.... your fault.... 

have you every statement from day one now?

so full agreement please to one mass PDF

every statement to one mass PDF

then we might be able to help you.

• I agree 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...