HELP to upload edited pdf documents PLEASE

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1915 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am up to my eyes on another legal thread on here. I am having so many problems with uploading my documents from pond **** in the pdf format, edited.

I have a wireless printer than I can scan to my laptop. If I scan them in pdf format, I can't edit them. If I scan in jpg format, I can then use 'Paint' to painstakingly edit out personal info using the 'fill' tool but then can't save it as a pdf file.

I am stoney broke and all the editing softwares want paying up front. Am I just being elderly :-x

One are you simply scan a copy with tape or something else over the parts you want to redact?

Hello Bankfodder, long time..... Yes, I was just thinking about that but last time I used a black felt pen on photocopies and when I uploaded them, was told the type could still be seen.

However, I think I may have mastered one of those links in Honeybee's comment but I still have to scan to jpg, use paint to obliterate info, save as word doc and then convert!!!

Well I'm sorry. We provide a lot of very valuable help on this forum for free – but we do at least expect people who need the help to be able to deal with the technology. Once you manage that you will find that you have a transferable skill

Thanks, I'm getting there. Me and my laptop are probably a lot older than you and have 3 dependants aswell as being taken to court and have always valued CAG. I shall persevere to be able to deal with the technology :-(

• Haha 1

if not should you want a secure email address to send stuff to i'll do it for you

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

later out now

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

done

and they