Euro Car Parks ANPR PCN - Esso Service Station Meads Purfleet

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2057 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would greatly appreciate some advice on a private parking charge I received in the post today from Euro Car Parks whilst using an Esso service station @Esso_GB .

I parked in a car park to the rear of Esso Meads Purfleet, and put a timer of 40 mins on my phone (the parking limit was 45mins).

I met with a friend in the station and we collectively bought fuel, costa coffee, food to eat and sat in the seated dinning area.

When my phone alarm went off to leave, we had not finished eating.

A member of staff advised me to just move my car to the front of the forecourt and park there instead of the rear car park.

I did this and continued to finish my food and bought more coffee.

I now have a £100 parking ticket reduced to £60 if I pay straight away.

I am really angry with Essso, as I was in the process of leaving until their staff told to re-park at the front of the building.

Also i am annoyed that i was buying food, drinks and fuel and sitting at the tables for customers to eat at, so after spending my money with them, they are charging me.

My friend who parked at the front of the building for the enter duration of our stay, did not get a ticket.

Edited by dx100uk
edited/spacing fine/charge

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Ive attached the letter from Euro Car Parks

1 Date of the infringement 12th Sept 2018

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 20th Sept 2018

3 Date received 22nd Sept 2018

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [y/n?] Y

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Close Up Photo of my Number plate

6 Have you appealed? {y/n?] post up your appeal] N

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up N

7 Who is the parking company? Euro Car Park

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Esso Service Station, Meads, Purfleet

IMG_4260.jpg

I have removed the word fine from post 1 and updated your title

go read those threads ive link

tells you what to do

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Ok, several things here that destroy the parking co's claim.

Firstly they are ony concerned with PARKING management, not the control of access to a petrol station and its forecourt. As they use ANPR cameras they dont know how long you were parked for nor where you go.

Secondly you were instructed by a member fo staff there and as it is their property they can alter any contract you were offered at ther time as lomg as you agree to this so by accepting the request to move you enterted into a different contract that trumops the one offered by ECP.

Now the problem is that ECP will never accept this because they want to make money out of you and have spent nearly £3 already on their spurious demand for £100 and so are happy to chuck more money at it until it becomes economically unviable. For this reason I suggest that you get on to ESSO and to the owner of the petrol station ( see other posts on same place for owner detaisl) and moan like hell about the parking co and tell the abotu the revised contract and that you will be giving them ahrd tiem on social media, wrting to yoru MP and anything else you can think of to let peopel knwo what uncaring and less than honest peopel they are.

You might then get the thing cancelled but even if you dont there is still a long way to go before the matter gets serious.

Read the other threads as well so you can see you are not alone and take any action that is successful for others and let the ESSO peopel knwo that you are aware of the other cases and so forth. That itself may be enough, they wotn like a groundswell of public approbation damaging their good reputation.

Edited by honeybee13
Paras