ESA assesment

shannara
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2312 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi.

Here's a link to the forum stikky about answering questions for an ESA assessment. Sadly leemack wasn't able to complete the mental health version, hopefully someone here will link to an organisation whose website can help. Have you looked at Rethink?

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?287253-esa-medicals

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

I need to be brutally honest and I am not a troll as I have been/am in the same situation.

I was on ESA and called for a WCA based on my anxiety/depression/mental state.

Needless to say I scored ZERO and shoved on to UC even though my GP says I am not fit for work.

Just console yourself that some practitioner who does not know you and some oik at the DWP knows you better than your GP and can say you are FIT FOR WORK.

Unless you are a danger to yourself,

have loads of evidence from a mental health team etc you WILL NOT keep ESA after the WCA.

Sorry to be so brutal about it but it is best not to worry about the WCA,

you WILL NOT pass it and keep ESA just on depression and seeing your GP as I was in the same position.

Hardly anyone passes the WCA so you are not alone.

Simply it is the nasty party and DWP setting you up to fail and make you iller than you already are ...

As I said, I am not being nasty just truthful based on my own experience and the experience of many others.

You will be shoved on to UC.

I know you did not want to hear/read this but it is best to know what is goingto happen than over worry about it.