UKCPM PCN CCJ now +£2k!! - DCBL seized vehicle mates vehicle that is not mine and wont release it

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2364 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My friends vehicle has been seized and a notice of sale has been received.

I am the debtor.

I have included this debt in my bankruptcy which was approved a day after the bailiffs came.

The Official Receiver accepted evidence that this vehicle was not my asset.

My friend has provided a receipt,

a bank statement,

a sworn statement and

a letter from DVLA confirming the car has not been in my name since February 2017.

The v5 was temporarily in my name for insurance purposes as I was borrowing the car.

The owner has submitted an N244 application.

I have submitted a form 4 in relation to a massive list of complaints about the bailiffs conduct.

I have also written complaints to both the bailiffs (DCBL) and the creditor (UKCPM)

The vehicle was due to be sold this Monday but I have not seen it on the auction website.

It has been reported to the Police and they have said it is a civil matter.

DVLA have also been made aware.

The original creditor and bailiffs are refusing to respond to any emails.

On the last phone call I had with them I was told the evidence provided was not enough to prove my friend owned the vehicle as I have to prove I never purchased it.

I have emailed them asking if they would like a years worth of bank statements to prove no funds ever left my account for this vehicle.

I have no idea how else I can prove I never purchased it or how else my friend can prove it is his.

The only response I have had from DCBL is that the vehicle will not be returned until after the N244 application hearing.

Does this mean they are planning on charging the owner storage fees if the Judge deems the vehicle is in fact his?

If the Judge for some unknown reason deems this vehicle is owned by me can they legally sell it if I have been made bankrupt?

I have spoke to CAB, national debtline, payplan and a whole load of other agencies.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

what is a private parking speculative invoice debt doing with DCBL?

has this been to court

and UKCPM attained a CCJ?

and they've boosted the debt above the £600 limit to involve HCEO Bailiffs?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

what is a private parking speculative invoice debt doing with DCBL? Not a clue

has this been to court

and UKCPM attained a CCJ? Yes

and they've boosted the debt above the £600 limit to involve HCEO Bailiffs?

£727.87 and then by the time the bailiffs got here it was £2227.

I offered 2k on the day and the remaining funds the next day but it was refused.

Also advised him I am considered a vulnerable person

but he wasn't in the least bit interested.

He also told me he would be taking items such as fridge/freezer and things in my son's room.

Nasty piece of work he was!

ok they've had you for a fool and cant do this.

why did you not get the claimform for the CCJ?

did you move and not tell DVLA? etc etc.

you need to urgently ring northants bulk tomorrow and ask for a copy of the CLAIMFORM and the CCJ judgement by email PDF.

the owner cant send a N244 only you can.

this story is not making sense

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I've moved this thread to the private parking forum

it is better dealt with here

i'll left a link in the bailiff forum pointing to this thread

and they

They are saying the owner of the car submitted an N244 to ask a Judge to consider that they own the car and not the debtor ? The N244 seems to allow this.

This looks like the HCEO believing ownership of the car was transfered by a debtor to avoid it being seized and sold following any court process.

If you buy a car you usually get a receipt or something to keep confirming the purchase. And you keep this with other car documents. It might have been a cash purchase, but you still ask for a receipt, to show you paid £xxxx for a car, just in case you had any problem.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

A couple of issues.

You said

have submitted a form 4 in relation to a massive list of complaints about the bailiffs conduct.

Form 4's have not been in use since 2015.

The v5 was temporarily in my name for insurance purposes as I was borrowing the car.

have emailed them asking if they would like a years worth of bank statements to prove no funds ever left my account for this vehicle.

Tho smells of you trying to hide assets.

Also advised him I am considered a vulnerable person

What vulnerability?

trying to work backwards through your thread.#

If the set aside is successful your friend will not have to pay storage fees because regardless of who ownes the vehicle the judgment on which the seizure was based will be expunged so no cause to seize it.

Most of the rest has been answered

but there are still big questions over how you came to accrue over the £600 threshold for bailiff action on a civil parking claim

- multiple tickets you then ignored and ignored some more after getting the court papers?

What do you want form us,

advice on the parking issues is usually fairly straightforward

but we need a lot of information from you such as

what vehicle was at the centre of the action if not the one that was seized.

Insurance cover doesnt change the registered keeper

so you need to be frank with us if we are going to help you get out of this mire.

Start off with telling us all about the parking event(s) and what happened next and why you didnt respond to the court papers.

My friends vehicle has been seized and a notice of sale has been received. I am the debtor.

I have included this debt in my bankruptcy which was approved a day after the bailiffs came. The Official Receiver accepted evidence that this vehicle was not my asset.

My friend has provided:

A receipt,

A bank statement,

A sworn statement and

A letter from DVLA confirming the car has not been in my name since February 2017.

The owner has submitted an N244 application.

I have spoke to CAB, national debtline, payplan and a whole load of other agencies.

I have to be really honest here and say that your post is extremely confusing.

It would seem that DCBL seized a vehicle that they believe belongs to you. A friend of yours is adamant that he is the owner (and supposedly has been since around February 2017). Some documentation has been provided to DCBL by this person (and you) but DCBL are not satisfied with the supporting evidence.

You have contacted CAB, National Debtline, Payplan and other agencies.....and somehow, not one of these agencies has told you that the correct procedure in such a dispute would have been for the 3rd Party (in this case your friend), to be making a Part 85 Claim (Third Party Claim) to the goods. Instead, your friend appears to have issued an 'N244'. On what basis has he issued this application?

Would you be able to answer the following:

What date was the writ issued to DCBL?

What date was the vehicle sold to your friend?

How much was the vehicle sold for?

Did your friend take out insurance from the date of purchase?

Did you friend apply for a road fund licence form the date of purchase?

What date were DVLA advised of the change of owner?

What date was the vehicle seized by DCBL?

Was the vehicle seized from outside of your property?