Parking Eye ANPR PCN - Asda Sunday Store Closed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2358 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, never used these forums before so sorry if i go over something already covered.

I've just received a PCN from Parkingeye for overstaying at an Asda store but it was a Sunday at 5.30 and the store closes at 4.30, i've read several times on various pages about 'loss of earnings' and that if the store is closed then there are no losses involved.

Is this correct and can i appeal on this basis?

Cheers

Kev

OK so i should be receiving another letter in the post then?

What happens about the fee's as it a standard £70 charge but £40 if i pay within the time limit, am i appealing when i get the NTK or are you saying you doubt i'll get one and they won't follow up?

Thanks

you will recieve another one in the post. This must arrive within a certain timeframe and must state certain things. Relax for now and let us know when you recieve the next letter which should arrive 4 -8 weeks after the parking.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Hang on folks, this is ParkingLie we're dealing with here.

KC5970... Did you get a ticket on the car windscreen, or a Notice to Keeper (through the post)? I think it's going to be the latter where ParkingLie are concerned. But if you can clear up that little bit of confusion :-)

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

can you please complete this

so we all the correct information to advise you properly

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?462118-Have-you-received-a-Parking-Ticket-(1-Viewing)-nbsp

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Notice through the post.

My concern is that the store closed at 4:30pm and i've been done by the cameras as parking at 5:26pm and leaving at 8:14pm.

OK, so you've had the NTK, so the advice can go from there.

Don't fall under the impression that the likes of ParkingLie are going to play with a straight bat KC. That's not in their interests at all, there's no profit in it. The fact that the store was closed and the fact that therefore, your vehicle could not have been taking up a 'valuable' parking space that could be used by another customer is of no consequence to ParkingLie.

There'll be some BS on their signs that says that enforcement is 24/7, and that's what they use to prey on the ill informed that don't come to sites like this for help & advice.

It's all a numbers game to them, and the number on the bottom line of the profit & loss sheet is the only one that matters to people them.

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

can you complete the link in post 9 please

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

its all in the link in post 9

and they

timing of when you parked is irrelevant,

you are being billed for overstaying your welcome, as simple as that.

We will need to see the signage to help you with this one,

if it says no parking after 4pm on a sunday

then you are trespassing and that is not a contractual matter