What will trigger a move to UC?

DoSACExile
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2399 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

the area I live in is due to go from live-service to full-service UC in April of next year, which is roughly when I'm due for reassessment of ESA.

I'm in the Support Group right now.

Am I right in thinking I will stay on ESA if I pass the WCA with the right points, and won't move onto Universal Credit?

Thanks

https://www.entitledto.co.uk/help/Universal-Credit-Pilot

What counts as a change of circumstance? For a fuller insight please follow the above link ^^ ..

There's no published list of what counts as a change of circumstance to trigger a move from one of the existing benefits to Universal Credit but below is a guide of the changes likely to be included:

• If your entitlement to the current benefit ends prompting a need to claim a new one, for example if you stop being entitled to Working Tax Credit because you lose your job (or regularly reduce your hours below the minimum number of hours you must work) or you stop being entitled to income-based Jobseekers' Allowance because you start working more than 16 hours a week.
  • If you become entitled to a different or extra benefit, for example you are claiming income-based Jobseeker's Allowance and have a child so you would have become eligible for Child Tax Credit, or you separate from a partner and would have become eligible for help with your rent through Housing Benefit.
  • If you have a change in your relationship, for example if you move in with somebody already claiming Universal Credit you will claim Universal Credit together.

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.