I'm out!

baileyboo81
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6369 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Folks,

I haven't been on this site for a while. Some of you may remember I had a brief stint on here as a 'bank worker'.

Just thought I would let you all know that I can happily say that I no longer work for a bank!:D

I got promotion with a similar company(not a BANK!), just a completely different direction and no longer 'front line' (I used to be branch management...boo!)

The whole morale issue was a major contributory factor (NOT JUST MYSELF BUT ALSO THE OTHER STAFF THAT I WAS MEANT TO MOTIVATE!) and the fact that the said company showed no empathy whatsoever with its customers or colleagues alike, made me really think about my career.

I can say now that I can go home at night a happy soul with no unnecassary stress OR pressure.:)

Hello Folks,

I haven't been on this site for a while. Some of you may remember I had a brief stint on here as a 'bank worker'.

Just thought I would let you all know that I can happily say that I no longer work for a bank!:D

I got promotion with a similar company(not a BANK!), just a completely different direction and no longer 'front line' (I used to be branch management...boo!)

The whole morale issue was a major contributory factor (NOT JUST MYSELF BUT ALSO THE OTHER STAFF THAT I WAS MEANT TO MOTIVATE!) and the fact that the said company showed no empathy whatsoever with its customers or colleagues alike, made me really think about my career.

I can say now that I can go home at night a happy soul with no unnecassary stress OR pressure.:)

Enjoy your new job - and i hope you will stayaround to help.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

• 4 weeks later...