court order to obtain information

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2536 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi guys, so i have the name, mobile number, email address and bank details of the professional that i hired, unfortunately they never gave me an invoice and i never gained their address. The job they did was below standard and they even damaged our property

for me to be able to take action against them i need their address, so since i know you need to obtain a court order for the bank to release the address, what form do i need for this to happen.

if they are a company can you not search companies house database?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

based on the guys bank details his bank is

LLOYDS TSB BANK PLC

LYMINGTON (308063)

Taunton OSC,

i asked them how to obtain the details from them and they basically said an order from the court.

so i need to know what application i need to fill in to gain this court order to gain his guys address

There is no application to get a defendants address..thats for you the claimant to find out when you issue a claim.

Once you have the address you can make application for him to attend court to disclose his financial position.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

"thats for you the claimant to find out when you issue a claim" sorry i may have mis read this, sodid you just say there is no application to get the info from his bank and the only way i would have foud this out is by issuign a claim at court for the court to then basically say "well we cant do the claim unless you have the address"

again i may have that wrong.

so the "order to obtain information" wouldnt be it then

sadly ive tried, unless im missing something really basic.. which due to the stress this idiot has caused theres no doubt something so simple is staring at me.

its a shame i never too a picture of the van they always used as that was plastered with the checkatrade info, yet when i checked on that site he was no where to be seen on there

If you have the Judgment details....and the bank details...why not consider a Third Party Debt Order.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread